Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Help - Everytime i get a Text message it pops up on the screen. Lets just say this has caused some close calls at home. Anyone know how to make it so the message does not pop up?
    Sounds like you need to control something else that's popping up.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LMAO that was a good one Insertion!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
    I don't get it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    'It' probably doesnt pop up until after he gets a text message from that certain someone.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Try Callfiter this app will block sms popups and if your girlfriend trys to call, Callfilter will send her directly to voice mail with out making your phone ring. Callfilter is the ultimate app for players. Wouldn't be easier just to break up with your woman and quit sneakin around I hope your not married.
    Last edited by migs; 10/27/2005 at 07:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the cynic says, this is the goofs only post, sounds like a setup for comedic reasons...but good for a laugh none the less...and to think Scooter Libby comes in Treo Central forums.
    There is a program to control what text/phone calls you recieve. Anyone wanna help out? I forgot what it was called. It's in my bookmark at home.
    The Phone: Samsung MM-A940 | Sprint PCS
    The Car: '92 Civic HB Boosted | 340whp
    The Beater: '92 Prelude Si | Just for winter!
    The Bike: '96 CBR600 F3
    Man, I checked Palmgear for the Callfilter app mentioned above and .....IT'S $30! That's pretty steep.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Probably alot cheaper than a having your old lady catch you....ouch!
    Umm, maybe it's just my GSM 650 that has this, but have you tried looking under 'Preferences' in the SMS app. There's a little tick box called 'Privacy Mode' which should hide the text of an incoming SMS.

Failing that, I think 'Butler' can hide the SMS pop-ups.

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by bdiddy
    IT'S $30! That's pretty steep.
    Single day non-discounted lift tickets for Aspen $72...now that's steep
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Not getting caught by the wife while chatting with the girlfriend, priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Not getting caught by the wife while chatting with the girlfriend, priceless.
    Learning to control your animal urges and rising above your immature libido by not cheating on your wife (or significant other) in the first place, priceless.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    Learning to control your animal urges and rising above your immature libido by not cheating on your wife (or significant other) in the first place, priceless.
    Wow, wife next to you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Wow, wife next to you ?
    , but no. I just think that if you're going to get married you should at least be reasonably sure that you won't have to dip the proverbial pen in different inkwells whenever the urge strikes (i'm assuming the original poster is married).

Don't get me wrong, just because you're tied to the porch doesn't mean you can't bark at the cars. I'm just saying, don't get loose and sink your teeth into the tires.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    this IS your wife posing as "treoneo"... YOU BUSTED!!!
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Hope you get caught a$$hole.
    Butler will do it, I think. If you are cheating, though, I hope it won't...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast