Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmerlaik
    Please, don't say 'penetration' this thread is already WAY out of hand!
    Mmmmm. Me thinks this may be a self-cancelling sentence.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Please, don't say 'penetration' this thread is already WAY out of hand!

But, since it is already started how 'bout a story from my own experience?

A friend of my wife went through an incedent like this where her alleged boyfriend was sneaking around. She found his extra cell phone full of "booty call" numbers in his car along with the condoms and personal lubricant he was using. A few drops of Krazy Glue in the bottle and a couple days later she had undeniable proof he was cheating when he and his lady friend went to the emergency room "together".
    I think that is a good direction for this thread:

One day (a decade ago) I was at the house with my girlfriend and my roommate when the new girl (the one I met at the club) stopped by, she assumed the girl in my at my house was actually there to see my roommate. Unbelievable we all hung out for 2 hours and had dinner together before me and my roommate had to go to work. They were both non the wiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by bheuss
    Mmmmm. Me thinks this may be a self-cancelling sentence.
    Nope, self completing.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    What if poster #1 is actually a teenager still living with mom and dad and doesn't want them to know about his/her promiscuous antics? Just a thought...though not nearly as ripe for jibes as the 'cheating-on-significant-other' idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    Did the wife get arrested for the Krazy Glue in the lubricant bottle? That just seems wrong, no matter what.
    Nope, no arrests. They weren't to the point of catastrophic conjunction if you know what I mean? I'm with you though on the possibility for prosecution had there been 'catasrophic conjunction'. Throw in malice of forethought, intent to harm, product tampering, and willful endangerment and I can see an easily won case. Fortunately, (for her) he didn't persue it!
    Last edited by Dwimmerlaik; 11/04/2005 at 02:32 PM.
    "Happiness is a warm gun" - John Lennon
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Nope, no arrests. They weren't to the point of catastrophic conjunction if you know what I mean? I'm with you though on the possibility for prosecution had there been 'catasrophic conjunction'. Throw in malice of forethought, intent to harm, product tampering, and willful endangerment and I can see an easily won case. Fortunately, (for her) he didn't persue it!
    Well then, it sounds like the gentleman had his hand on it
    Play on Playa

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    By the # of views to this thread, seems to be a lot of 'Booty Call's' goin' down!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    By the # of views to this thread, seems to be a lot of 'Booty Call's' goin' down!
    A lot of folks have shown a "high interest" in the discussions on how to conceal such "calls".
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234