Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by goongafairy
    How did we determine this is a guy and that he/she isn't gay? Women get razor burns and booty calls once in a while too.
    Didn't think about.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by goongafairy
    Women get razor burns ....
    Many women in France simply dont shave
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. #43  
    I'm still trying to find a hospital that will treat you for a few hundred bucks, maybe a headache ?
  4. #44  
    This is a funny thread. I'm not sure it's a legitimate topic when "bootie call" is included in the subject/topic
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Sounds like you need to control something else that's popping up.

    POST OF THE YEAR!!!
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    I'm still trying to find a hospital that will treat you for a few hundred bucks, maybe a headache ?
    or maybe ya got ur *** kicked byu this gf/bf/wife/husband with broken bones..

    hundred of dollars.
  7. #47  
    as i posted in the treo sightings thread -

    joey greco - the cheesy host of "cheaters" has a treo 650. he uses it extensively on the "hits".

    http://www.cheaters.com/

    he's going to get you!!! and how ironic! he'll be carrying a TREO!
  8. #48  
    "Cheaters" Theme Song

    http://tinyurl.com/9kfjz
  9. #50  
    hmmm? He never responded to say thanks or defend himself so I suspect it was a prank. Also this was his first post. Somebody who is already on here and is getting a kick out of it..But whatever! It was good reading..I am impressed at all the men with morality in here..All women should see this thread..
  10. #51  
    We have trollers, newbies, lurkers, old timers and clones, but no name for the members who ask a question then get tons of great info but never come back to say thanks. There should be a name for these members.

    I frequently spend 15 minutes searching and pulling together information for users who are never herd from again.

    Mabe they are such newbies that they cant figure out how to get back to the thread Or ungrateful

    What can we call them?
  11. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    We have trollers, newbies, lurkers, old timers and clones, but no name for the members who ask a question then get tons of great info but never come back to say thanks. There should be a name for these members.

    I frequently spend 15 minutes searching and pulling together information for users who are never herd from again.

    Mabe they are such newbies that they cant figure out how to get back to the thread Or ungrateful

    What can we call them?
    Hmmm, "Hit and Run Posters"... "HRPs" ? LOL... HRPs sounds like "herpes"
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  12. #53  
    Thats fricken great HRPs, hit and run posters,,,,, let me try it out,,,,,Those D@M little herpies drive me nuts!


    I like it
  13. #54  
    I can't believe my first post is to say I'm in favor of herpes or "HRP's". Truly entertaining! Maybe I'll change my sig line to the quote from Ferris Bueller...
    "I have my dad's gun and a scorching case of herpes!" -Shauna Bueller

    In addressing the topic of the OP (that's "Original Poster" for you super newbies) I will simply say that if you are too stupid to operate your equipment properly don't use it for functions you are unable understand or control.

    On the topic of infedelity I guess I would say the same thing. Multi-tasking isn't for everyone!

    Lastly, having been the initiator and recipient of quite a few I think I should point out that it's correctly spelled "booty call". A "bootie" call is when an infant is crying due to the loss of a piece of footwear.

    Thanks for reading my first blah blah, and I'm glad to be here!
    "Happiness is a warm gun" - John Lennon
  14. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmerlaik
    I should point out that it's correctly spelled "booty call". A "bootie" call is when an infant is crying due to the loss of a piece of footwear.
    LOL!!!
  15. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmerlaik
    Lastly, having been the initiator and recipient of quite a few I think I should point out that it's correctly spelled "booty call". A "bootie" call is when an infant is crying due to the loss of a piece of footwear.
    Funniest post in a very funny thread....
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  16. #57  
    he should just get a 2nd phone - problem solved - its what they do it Italy I hear - which is why they have a 110% cell phone penetration rate.
  17. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    , but no. I just think that if you're going to get married you should at least be reasonably sure that you won't have to dip the proverbial pen in different inkwells whenever the urge strikes (i'm assuming the original poster is married).

    Don't get me wrong, just because you're tied to the porch doesn't mean you can't bark at the cars. I'm just saying, don't get loose and sink your teeth into the tires.
    Or, you do the smart thing and don't get married.

    How about that.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
  18. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by snowridr
    he should just get a 2nd phone - problem solved - its what they do it Italy I hear - which is why they have a 110% cell phone penetration rate.

    Please, don't say 'penetration' this thread is already WAY out of hand!

    But, since it is already started how 'bout a story from my own experience?

    A friend of my wife went through an incedent like this where her alleged boyfriend was sneaking around. She found his extra cell phone full of "booty call" numbers in his car along with the condoms and personal lubricant he was using. A few drops of Krazy Glue in the bottle and a couple days later she had undeniable proof he was cheating when he and his lady friend went to the emergency room "together".
    "Happiness is a warm gun" - John Lennon
  19. ambtreo's Avatar
    Posts
    476 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #60  
    Did the wife get arrested for the Krazy Glue in the lubricant bottle? That just seems wrong, no matter what.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions