1.    #1  
    Ok ok, I was thinking about going to the dark side and returning my Treo 650 to get a PPC-6700...but then again, after reading the reviews on BOTH phones..I'll stick with my 650. What was I thinking??
    The Phone: Samsung MM-A940 | Sprint PCS
    The Car: '92 Civic HB Boosted | 340whp
    The Beater: '92 Prelude Si | Just for winter!
    The Bike: '96 CBR600 F3
    i'm not sure what you were thinking. I've tried just about every ppc phone for verizon except teh new i730 and haven't been too happy with them. but i will say the standad ppc is pretty good, before the treo, i carried an ipaq and my lg phone. it's much nicer to have one thing to carry instead of 2
  3.    #3  
    Yes! Treo 650 is the best hands down.
    The Phone: Samsung MM-A940 | Sprint PCS
    The Car: '92 Civic HB Boosted | 340whp
    The Beater: '92 Prelude Si | Just for winter!
    The Bike: '96 CBR600 F3
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni
    Ok ok, I was thinking about going to the dark side and returning my Treo 650 to get a PPC-6700...but then again, after reading the reviews on BOTH phones..I'll stick with my 650. What was I thinking??
    I dunno what you were thinking either...

Chuck

The Phone / Treo 650 / Sprint PCS
    The Truck / '05 Kenworth T-600 With Sleeper
    The Engine / 475 Twin Turbo Cat
    The Transmission / Eaton/Fuller 10 Speed
    The Accessories / 8 sets Of Chains (For Winter Driving, Used Only When
    The Trailer Wants To Pass Me While I'm Pulling It)
    The Trailer / Big A$$ 53 Foot Reefer
    Yuck! I switched for this deployement. I left my Treo 650 at home and travelled 13000 miles with a new PPC in my DCU pocket. It has some advantages over the Treo, but I will look forward to getting my Treo back.

I detailed the pros and cons in another post, Palm OS is still my personal favorite over Windows Mobile, but then I have used Palm OS since 1997....

Cheers
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    What were you thinking?

Apparently you weren't.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright