1.    #1  
    "Cell phone owners in Southern California can now text "McFlurry" to 73260 and get an e-coupon sent to their mobile to redeem at a local participating McDonald's. The promotion runs through November 13."
    Weird, New way to promote them free food.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Just tried it. But I have to go to a McDonald's in LA to get my free "McFlurry". No mention of San Diego, where I live.
    I wonder if you use it, if you get stored in a database somewhere. **** me off if I were to start getting McMessages all the time.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    McDonalds will be sending job applications out to all who sign up for the free McFlurry
    How much longer until we're able to just SMS our orders, and pick them up at the window?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That would be sweet! (But with the new Congressional legislation being passed, I might not be able to sue them when I get fat?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    That would be sweet! (But with the new Congressional legislation being passed, I might not be able to sue them when I get fat?)

That would be sweet!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How much longer until we're able to just SMS our orders, and pick them up at the window?
    Yeah! Put the "fast" back into fast food. I'm always behind the man/woman/child who feels McD's is a fancy restaurant and wants all their food fixed some special way.

I'd actually go to a place that only gave you what's on the menu. Kinda like the Soup Nazi.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I wonder if you use it, if you get stored in a database somewhere. **** me off if I were to start getting McMessages all the time.
    You will, but you can text "Stop" to optout
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    marketing ploy for you 2 receive Mc D's spam on Treo. Who knows who else will get aholf of your number. No thanx Hank.