Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I read this article today and never knew there was such a thing. I think I came close once when my parents bought us our first nintendo. I also love the caption under the picture that says "types out a message on her palmOne Treos" Treos...WalMarts etc...LOL

Blackberry Users Learning Painful Lesson
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    How funny, I just finished reading that same article.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thought this was funny...

Story about Blackberry users and pain yet they use a Treo 650 for the photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nberg/Treo.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051020/...ackberry_thumb
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Thought this was funny...

Story about Blackberry users and pain yet they use a Treo 650 for the photo.
    But, if you click on the pic, they do call it a Treo. But I want to know whats wrong with the kid, and why the Hell the Doc is over to the side sending Texts out?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh yeah, I saw they do call it a Treo. I just find it odd that they wrote a story about Blackberry and yet didn't use a Blackberry device for the photo.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 10/20/2005 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Oh yeah, I saw the do call it a Treo. I just find it odd that they wrote a story about Blackberry and yet didn't use a Blackberry device for the photo.
    I know. Where's the love? We will ever escape the evil BB shadow?

I definitely develop a mild case of Treo thumb after an extra long day of d-pad use. The keyboard doesn't bother my digits as much. No pain, just a little numbness at the tip of my right thumb which disappears in the morning. Early onset Treo thumb for sure.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I think this is a Blackberry misinformation. .... to show the world that Treo is a BlackBerry.
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Blackberry users get Blackthumbs condition because they can't do anthing else with their device other than bang out email after email. They become enfuriated after watching Troe users actually ENJOYING themselves with the Treo. Treo uses paly games, watch movies, listen to music, browse the internet fast and in color. Blackberry users get so mad that all they can really do is write emails that they start smacking the keyboard harder and harder with their little thumbs until they hurt. I kind of feel sorry for them when I see them doing that.

After Blackthumbs the next most common Blackberry user physical problem is Blackfeet. Blackfeet is the little lines around a Blackberry users eyes from squinting at the sorry screen in bright light to read all the useless emails they recieve.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Found this article talking about blackberry thumb yet they show a treo in the picture.Thought is was funny because they just annouced blackberry connect for the treo.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8DCDKF85.html
    Last edited by LennyV; 10/21/2005 at 05:04 PM. Reason: like an idiot i forgot to add the link
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Last edited by LennyV : Today at 03:04 PM. Reason: like an ***** i forgot to search!!!

<link removed since it points to the same thread now: ronbo>

Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/21/2005 at 07:59 PM.

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    opps my bad, I should know better.......
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    opps my bad, I should know better.......
    It happens..

Hopefully you didn't take my "editing" personally, (hence the happy face at the end.)

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    No, I did not take offence. I truly enjoy your wit and you have made me laugh many times. Your avatars have been particularly amusing as of late. So post on!
    Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    No, I did not take offence. I truly enjoy your wit and you have made me laugh many times. Your avatars have been particularly amusing as of late. So post on!
    Hey Lenny...

Please do not encourage the Munk. With the the Munks current avatar, trying to be a Tom Cruise trophy something or other, the Munk has ruined the Top Gun movie for me forever.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey Lenny...

Please do not encourage the Munk. With the the Munks current avatar, trying to be a Tom Cruise trophy something or other, the Munk has ruined the Top Gun movie for me forever.

Chuck
    Now that's "Risky Business". -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    <moved and merged>
  19. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I don't have Treo/Blackberry thumb because I don't like to use my Treo for large amounts of writing. I just want to chime in on the Treo/BB rivalry by sharing that I have a coworker who, whenever she sees me typing something into my Treo will say, "Oh, is that a Blackberry?" and I say, "No, it's a Treo. But it's kind of the same idea." And we have this same exchange every time she sees my Treo. I could understand if a lot of people asked me the question, but when it's the same person it gets a little tiresome.
    <merged again >

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast