Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    I sort of have "Treo Hand" - almost any digit seems to have the capacity to get a bit touchy from too much computer use, esp with the Treo, but also with the desktop.

With the PC I've adopted lots of the well-known, helpful ergonomic tricks, but just recently I unexpectedly came across something that has caused a massive improvement in my handheld experience: flaxseed oil.

I started taking this about 2 weeks ago, not with any intention of helping the arthritis, but because it does a wonderful job of erasing skin itch due to dry climatic conditions. Literally, the next morning after my first dose my hands felt fantastic, not completely 100% but the best they've felt for a few years.

The operative agents in flax seed oil are supposed to be the Omega 3 oils, which are also found in oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, herrings and sardines, foods I havent been eating so much in the last few years.

The improvement has continued as is witnessed by my recent spate of posting on TC!

And I really like the taste of the flax seed oil, something that I find surprising, because its other name is linseed oil, and thats the stuff that as a kid I rubbed into the wood of my cricket bat, and which back then I thought of as a poison !
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    cod liver oil does the trick for me. blend with milk and vanilla ice cream.

just delicious.

just joking...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Bluetooth... Blackthumb... what's next? Greentoes?!?!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    blueball.... from keeping your treo in your front pocket too long...

I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    redeye..from staying up to try out third party app #1001
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12