Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I know there was a similar thread somewhere in here, but it died. I just figured I'd sorta give it some more life. Where did you see a Treo 600 or 650? In a movie? In a music video? A TV show?

I spotted a Sprint T600 on an old episode of C.S.I. The episode was titled "Formalities" The Father of the girl who faked her own kidnapping said he was about to call her, and whipped out a 600. Anyone else spotted one latley?

(I noticed most of the cell phones I see on C.S.I. are Sprint PCS phones. Purposeful product placement?)
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    You could have just 'bumped' the other thread? Mods will probably merge this with the other one anyway.

I remember a CSI episode of some gal that drowned in a pool up in some hi-rise condo unit...they dried it out and were checking out some of her contacts (I think.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    You could have just 'bumped' the other thread? Mods will probably merge this with the other one anyway.
    I would have, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't remember the thread title.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw
    I would have, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't remember the thread title.
    Try 'treo sightings'.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=2931535
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Well, Saw one on the West Wing Last two weeks in a row.
    Nick Lachey had a 600 that was shown quite often on the newly weds
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Do magazines count? Maxim magazine has a guy using a 650 to beaming a picture of cake in front of his girlfriend who's running on a treadmill to motivate her.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Someone posted that he/she saw it on The Apprentice. Though I can't remember which episode.