24 19.05%
  • 7-10

7 5.56%
  • 10 or more

16 12.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Just thought it might be interesting to know how many apps people have paid for that no longer occupy space on their Treo.

My list includes:

Snappermail Enterprise this one hurts the most
    Clean Uninstaller
    Agendus Pro($10 promo deal)
    MMPlayer
    Last edited by dwman; 10/19/2005 at 07:25 PM.
    Great idea for a Thread

1) VolumeCare: because my magnesium case made it hard to put my ear to the ear piece. But I no longer have the mag case.

2) Spray Paint:color your screen,,,that was silly

3) Megalauncher It took up to much room and didnt serve a major purpose.

4) ZLaunchersame as above

5) PicturePlusit was cr@p compares to RescoPhoto

6) PXA Clockerthe idea that it speeds stuff up is all in your head

7) Quick Spell by Mobisystems, its junk compared to SpellCheck 1.6

8) TakePhone I only used it to dial repeated extensions, couldnt justify the need, The only extension I dial is the banks

Alright I'm getting ashamed now,,,, I cant go on
    I don't keep Kinoma Player on the Treo anymore after discovering TCPMP. TCPMP works better and it's free.
    Too many to remember, mostly games though. If you include accessories also, I'm out @ $250-$300 in total. (This goes back to the 600 days as well).
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I'm quite sure there are many others like myself who paid for and no longer use LightWav.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    I'm quite sure there are many others like myself who paid for and no longer use LightWav.
    Amen to that.
    Oh, Ringo!
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    For me just a few (going back to PalmIII)...
    - Brayder apps Jack Flash, Jack Sprat
    - TextMaster
    - AvantGo
    - EasySync Pro (not really a palmapp)
    - Intellisync (as above)
    - MMPlayer
    - Palmary Clock
    - WorldMate Pro

...it was a few after all
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    Yup. Both Ringo and Lightwav. It was easier to just copy 1 ringer to RAM and play it natively.
    I'm back!
    Add DateMate to my list, It was before I found out what a good job datebk5 does with special event tracking.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I junked Silverscreen for ZLauncher, that's about it.
    Call Filter (keeping my fingers crossed, though).
    WordComplete, for the moment. I loved it on my T3, but it was initially not compatible with the 650. I will just have to scamper over to CIC right now and see if they have solved that problem. . . . . . .

BUMMER:

CIC has phased out the consumer offering of its Palm OS products. Jot continues to be the de facto standard, embedded in the PalmSource OS that is used by many leading handheld computer and smartphones suppliers. In addition, major device manufacturers, such as Sony-Ericsson, continue to embed Jot in their products. These events dramatically reduced the demand for our text entry products sold directly to end users via retail channels. Please note:

CIC is no longer selling, supporting or providing upgrades on any Palm OS products to consumers.
    Paid apps I no longer use:
    Chatter Email
    DataViz Docs To GO
    Backup Buddy VFS

Still use: Snapper Mail, DataViz Beyond Contacts, Resco Explorer, Teal Mover, PTunes, Net Select, Splash Photo, Botzam backup, Jatayyu Browser, Reqwireles Web Viewer, Xiino.
    Subscriptions Canceled: Palm Traffic; Subscriptions still using: Handmark Express; MobiTV
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    ...and I forgot to mention that I am using D2G standard (bundled) - albeit I bought the premium version some years ago. (because of the presented PDF-support/handling - which was no good...)
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    MMPlayer (now use TCPMP)
    Snapper (now use Chatter)
    DateBk3/4/5 (Purchased back with my IIIc years ago, didn't need it on my 600, but the lack of a Week View on my 650 has me rethinking that)
    Not too bad
    • Xlauncher
      Launch 'em
      PhoneMagic
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    FirePad PictureViewer (now use RescoView and Plucker)
    PXAClocker (only because they won't fix the application pointer bug)
    Kinoma (now use TCPMP)
    ProfileCare - GSM slowdowns
    Butler - I was using only the quicklaunch. Decided it was not worth keeping on just for that
    TreoAlarm - I don't need too many alarms. I was using it for the weather. 4cast is now a better weather application.

Quite a few games including the 6-pack that has the Centipede in it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Now that Call Filter appears to be working on the 650, LightWav may take its place as the only app I paid for but don't use. LightWav has actually been pretty good to me, especially now with the feature allowing you to choose at what point in the song the ringer will start. I have to decide which is more important: that feature on LightWav, or the number announce feature on Call Filter. Decisions, decisions.

I was tempted to get rid of ZLauncher until I realized how many apps I have on my SD card whose icons show up in the menu.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast