• 10 or more

16 12.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Natara Bonsai
    Natara Daynotz
    Lifebalance
    Phatnotes
    Smartlist to Go

I try things out, never really have time to put the app though its paces. So I buy based on a quick impression. It's a good thing they don't put Palm software in the "impulse" area in the grocery store or I'd really be in trouble.
    I didn't go overboard w/ 3rd party apps, but here goes:

zlauncher- meh!!!
    pTunes- iPod Rocks!!!

thats it thats all!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    It isnt official yet, but i'm about to dump SilverScreen for Zlauncher after my 30 day trial.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Paid for Not Using Anymore:
    Voice Signal - Never use it.
    Docs to Go Premium - Enjoying stability of the vs. that came with it. Waiting for native pdf upgrade.
    ZLauncher - Decided to keep life simpler.
    Directory Assistant - Purchased 1 Yr of Express and thinking about switching back.
    Treo Guard - I can't remember why I don't use it.
    mSafe - Love the idea. Will be using again.
    LED Off (Free) - New Firmware got rid of flashing green light.
    DateBK5 - Found it was just way more than I need. (See simpler life above)
    Splash Screen Hack (Free) - New Treo No Hacks!
    Custom ROM (Free) - New Treo No Hacks!
    Power Run - Don't need it currently since I don't use all the above.

I do use:
    Chatter (must have)
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe (must have)
    My Bible Deluxe
    Ultrasoft Money
    BackupBuddy VFS Pro (must have)
    Uninstall Manager (must have) (and great for soft resets with out removing cover)
    Keyboard Lights Off
    Verichat
    Dataviz Tech Tool
    Diet and Exercise Assistant
    Splash ID (pretty much must have)
    mVoice
    BugMe Notepad
    MobiTV - (going soon)
    Mobile TS
    Card Export II (must have)
    Podcatcher on a stick (pretty cool)
    Handmark Express vs. 2.0 (doesn't play well with Chatter and Chatter wins)
    Audible and Audible Air
    Last edited by scsanden; 10/21/2005 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    Paid for Not Using Anymore:
    Voice Signal - Never use it.
    Docs to Go Premium - Enjoying stability of the vs. that came with it. Waiting for native pdf upgrade.
    ZLauncher - Decided to keep life simpler.
    Directory Assistant - Purchased 1 Yr of Express and thinking about switching back.
    Treo Guard - I can't remember why I don't use it.
    mSafe - Love the idea. Will be using again.
    LED Off (Free) - New Firmware got rid of flashing green light.
    DateBK5 - Found it was just way more than I need. (See simpler life above)
    Splash Screen Hack (Free) - New Treo No Hacks!
    Custom ROM (Free) - New Treo No Hacks!
    Power Run - Don't need it currently since I don't use all the above.

I do use:
    Chatter (must have)
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe (must have)
    My Bible Deluxe
    Ultrasoft Money
    BackupBuddy VFS Pro (must have)
    Uninstall Manager (must have) (and great for soft resets with out removing cover)
    Keyboard Lights Off
    Verichat
    Dataviz Tech Tool
    Diet and Exercise Assistant
    Splash ID (pretty much must have)
    mVoice
    BugMe Notepad
    MobiTV - (going soon)
    Mobile TS
    Card Export II (must have)
    Podcatcher on a stick (pretty cool)
    Handmark Express vs. 2.0 (doesn't play well with Chatter and Chatter wins)
    Audible and Audible Air
    You bought Voice Dial and you don't use it? Wow. I don't even use my phonebook anymore because of that app! Digit Dial and Voice Dial!
    "You bought Voice Dial and you don't use it? Wow. I don't even use my phonebook anymore because of that app! Digit Dial and Voice Dial!"

Maybe I'll try it again. Thanks
    I don't use Datebk5 anymore. Replaced with Agendus.

I don't use NESEM now that I have the free LJP.

MMPlayer replaced with TCPMP.
    You forgot one: zero

I use ALL my paid apps.

That's why I paid for them.
    Ditto for CallFilter
    Snapper Mail - OK, but replaced with Chatter which is terrific
    BackupbuddyNVFS - Never really worked, replaced with Resco Explorer which is reliable
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    WordComplete, for the moment. I loved it on my T3, but it was initially not compatible with the 650. I will just have to scamper over to CIC right now and see if they have solved that problem. . . . . . .

BUMMER:

CIC has phased out the consumer offering of its Palm OS products. Jot continues to be the de facto standard, embedded in the PalmSource OS that is used by many leading handheld computer and smartphones suppliers. In addition, major device manufacturers, such as Sony-Ericsson, continue to embed Jot in their products. These events dramatically reduced the demand for our text entry products sold directly to end users via retail channels. Please note:

CIC is no longer selling, supporting or providing upgrades on any Palm OS products to consumers.
    TextPlus has the same functionality and works fine on the T650. The only thing to watch out for is that if you set the minimum number of characters before TextPlus makes suggestions to 2, then if the first letter is capitalized, TextPlus will make the next one capitalized too.

Don
    Two more I just realized - Bugme, Currency Converter & Bowling.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I also realized another one! I bought Documents to Go standard thinking it was premium and could not get handango to give me my money back so I went ahead and bought the premium also
    I got QuickID as part of a productivity pack SD from Palm. But when I found out what a good job SplashID did I transitioned over to it. It took several hours to transfer the information but I say it was worth the effort. QuickID wan't a bad app bad per se; SplashID was just better.
    I just stopped "using" VoiceDial. The few times I tried, it became a shouting match between me and that nagging woman .."CALL XYZ" .."DID YOU SAY CALL ABC?" ..."SAY A COMMAND"

It was easier to define quickdial keys for a few I call.

Also, VoiceDial would launch when I inset or remove the audio cack! And I am very careful in in the process, knowing the potential for damaging the jack.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrtype
    I don't use Datebk5 anymore. Replaced with Agendus.

I don't use NESEM now that I have the free LJP.

MMPlayer replaced with TCPMP.

What is "LJP"?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Word Complete (see Perry's post above)
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    You guys make me feel pretty good! I have every single app I ever paid for for my Treo 600 or 650 still installed and in use.

(One small exeption, I bought SplashWallet, but don't use Splashshopper, one of the 4 apps that came in the bundle)

I figure it's because I wait and wait and wait before I buy something... I have to REALLY miss it when the trial expires!
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I stopped using Ringo cause it crashed my Treo, I stopped using Pocket Quicken cause I can actually check my account with Opera Mini, and my NESEM and GBulator cause I just don't feel like playing games on my Treo. I used to use PDA Net alot when I didn't have broadband but it just doesn't do it for me anymore, though I actually feel I got what I paid for out of PDA Net, Ringo is the one that hurts the most to not have though, The Treo sounded so good for MP3 ringtones and it bums me out that it doesn't work and just crashes all the time!!
    OK, I am new to the Treo user network, and it is only a 600.....but, I am still using programs I have paid for, but, I look around and things peak my interest but I am scared as I really never want to answer this poll! I hate wasting money...though according to the Mrs., she still shakes her head about my 600, and of course, as I gain experience, I want MORE!
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast