1.    #1  
    Anyway to change the scroll bar to the left side of the screen for left handed users?
    Quote Originally Posted by section8joe
    Anyway to change the scroll bar to the left side of the screen for left handed users?
    I believe Zlauncher has this option. Otherwise, turn the Treo upside down.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you search you'll find quite a few threads in which us sinister types have discussed this topic.

Let us know if you find anything new...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I believe Zlauncher has this option. Otherwise, turn the Treo upside down.
    Don't they all look the same when you turn them upside down? SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS
    If you search you'll find quite a few threads in which us sinister types have discussed this topic.

Let us know if you find anything new...
    Patrick, as a fellow sinister type, don't you think south-paw is less sinister sounding...
  5.    #5  
    i tried the search and i really didn't find anything that helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by section8joe
    i tried the search and i really didn't find anything that helpful.
    Hey Joe;

Did you see this thread Visor and Left-handed users in your searches?

Although the thread was active during Visor days the programs and hacks that are mentioned might work on the Treo???

hmmm -- I'm left handed. never really had a problem- funny
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    hmmm -- I'm left handed. never really had a problem- funny
    Same here. It was more of an issue with my Clie but on the Treo I rarely touch the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Patrick, as a fellow sinister type, don't you think south-paw is less sinister sounding...
    Yea, you're right. I guess using "sinister" is my underhanded (!) way of pointing out the bias against us on the part of all the north-paws out there.

Back on topic... Suggest you search for the term "lefty" in the major Palm forums. You'll find my name in a bunch of the threads you find. Here's one on Brighthand, for example.
    I found a free app that imbeds itself into your Palm System preferences. Works great on my Treo 650 and no more across the screen scrolling.
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/scrollbar5.shtml
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    There is a program that has been distributed together with DateBk5 (and back to DateBk3) called 'Lefty'. I believe it's a hack. I don't have access to check directly at the moment but you could check the DateBk5 archive & in the folder 'advanced stuff' for the documentation etc.