1.    #1  
    Actually I did word search first and could not find on previous threads. So, here is a short one...

On Tasks it is setup to 5 days alert and on Calendar setup to 1 day.

Anyone knows how to change them to suit our need?

Thank you.
    Last edited by izmir; 10/18/2005 at 05:48 PM.
  2.    #2  
    No one knows I guess!
    Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but... Goto Sounds & Alerts. Select Calendar, then Tones. You will see a default alarm options at the bottom.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you really.

You helped me to find out half of the problem, which is changing the setting on Calendar alerts. But, I still could not find one for the Tasks.
  5. ils
    Quote Originally Posted by izmir
    Actually I did word search first and could not find on previous threads. So, here is a short one...

On Tasks it is setup to 5 days alert and on Calendar setup to 1 day.

Anyone knows how to change them to suit our need?

Thank you.
    I'll try and give it a try: when you create a new task, click on the "details" button on the screen. This will open a new little window labelled: Task Details. Here, change your due date to what you want. After you set the due date, there is an "Alarm" option you can change. Just click on the "Alarm" and a new "Set Alarm" window opens up. Just put a check mark in the alarm box and change the 5 days earlier to 0 or 30 if you want and set the time.
    I don't know if this is what you want to do.
  6.    #6  
    No, it does not, because I know changing the alert time per case but actually I am trying to change the default setting from 5 days to whatever I prefer.

Thank you for the effort, though.