1.    #1  
    I'm thinking ob buying a Treo 650 and I was just wondering if a new Treo might be coming out? Any new releases from treo?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hot damn! whaddya know! new treo? ya don't say!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Yes. There is.
    *sigh*.
    It's called the Treo 700w, and it will start out being exclusively offered on Verizon.

Hope this helps.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
    search and you shall find, Joe.
    The new Palm Treo may be about 6 months away. If you need a phone get the Treo 650, it has been tested, purified, and is now ready for prime time.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    The new Palm Treo may be about 6 months away. If you need a phone get the Treo 650, it has been tested, purified, and is now ready for prime time.
    Well...it's been purified by T|C users and definitely is ready for prime time when using the 'Search' function properly...but 'tested', that hardly seems accurate given the first 3 months of trial and error by the user.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    treo 650 is POS!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    treo 650 is POS!
    Palm Operating System ???
    Quote Originally Posted by section8joe
    I'm thinking ob buying a Treo 650 and I was just wondering if a new Treo might be coming out? Any new releases from treo?
    Didn't you see the 3 articles on the T|C homepage about the Windows Mobile Treo???
    I'm back!
    Yes get the Treo 650, a new Treo will be coming out probably by the end of February or beginning of March from what I've heard. I have a Sprint Treo 650 and Sprint has already stated that they will be offering BlackBerry Connect in the beginning of '06. I haven't seen other carriers state this yet, but I could have missed it. The Treo 650 is the best smart phone, it's what other smart phones want to be. You will not be disappointed.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    treo 650 is POS!
    You better smile when you say that pilgrim!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllVerbatim
    Yes. There is.
    *sigh*.
    It's called the Treo 700w, and it will start out being exclusively offered on Verizon.

Hope this helps.
    The Treo 700w won't be availabe until the middle of next year, so you might as well buy the 650.