1.    #1  
    I use lightwave to play MP3's when my phone rings and I use volumecare. Sometimes when people call me the phone won't ring. The caller ID shows but there is no sound, this happens 2 or 3 times a day. Any suggestions??
    This won't be a popular response, but.......stop using lightwav. I bought it long ago, but do not even bother to use it as it caused far too many issues and the developers seem to create more bugs than they fix. That's just my opinion though, others have no problems with that software.

You can certainly prove whether or not lightwav is causing your issue. Stop using it for a few days and see if the problem still exists.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    This won't be a popular response, but.......stop using lightwav. I bought it long ago, but do not even bother to use it as it caused far too many issues and the developers seem to create more bugs than they fix. That's just my opinion though, others have no problems with that software.

You can certainly prove whether or not lightwav is causing your issue. Stop using it for a few days and see if the problem still exists.
    The other issue could be the use of the option "Stop Alarms during Calls" in VolumeCare. I have adjusted the implementation of this option in v4.30. Perhaps this will help. You can also try disabling this option and see if this also helps.

Jeff