Well, after grueling hours at my pc searching for reliable Treo 650 info, I've been lead to here. Just have a few quick questions for the novice guys around here.

I'm looking for a Treo 650. My only expierience is with a 600, and a limited expierience at that.

Fully functional web browser? (As if i'm viewing from firefox?)
    The Wifi hack, can any connection be applied to it?

For instance, i'd like to use aim, web browser, an irc client, etc via the wifi connection instead of a cell connection, would this be a problem?

Any webshop recommendations?

Thanks in advance, can't wait to join the modding community as well
    >>Fully functional web browser? (As if i'm viewing from firefox?)
    The Wifi hack, can any connection be applied to it?<<

The browser supplied is Blazer. You can run it in Optimized Mode or Full Page Mode. You can turn off graphics to speed up page delivery. Full page mode lets you scroll across the page viewing a small window of data. Optimized mode shrinks the data down to a single column. You can use a third party program such as PDANet and connect your laptop to the web via the phone and use FireFox.

>>For instance, i'd like to use aim, web browser, an irc client, etc via the wifi connection instead of a cell connection, would this be a problem? <<

I have no experience with that, but as stated above using the phone as your connection, you can use your laptop to run any web application.

>>Any webshop recommendations?<<

I don't know what a webshop is or how it relates to a Treo650. Sorry.
    Last edited by JimK; 10/12/2005 at 09:30 AM.
    The web browser is good but a little slow. Search for "toccer" for a free AIM client. Forget about wifi. Just get an unlimited connection plan.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.