1.    #1  
    My 650 is only 5 days old. It was working perfect, and still is except the following things that started occuring lately.

Despite it is set for that but I noticed that auto power off is not working. Screen does not shut down at all. if I dont notice, it will remain on until the battery runs out.

Green call button used to show a list for call log/call made-received/touch pad, not anymore. It seems not functioning anymore.

Last problem started (maybe just a coincedence) after I installed FileZ by downloading the zip file and moving those files onto Palm software install feature.

I also noticed, with that I got something called 'TreoChat'! I dont know how good a program is this but I did not know before and not feel comfortable to keep, so I went to FileZ and deleted two files under related to this program. Is this the right way to get rid of a program? Because, in Windows, programs are not deleted from the harddrive, they get uninstalled!

Again, I very much appreciate time and support anyone who helps. Thanks a lot.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=97415

GO HERE, I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH THE CALL LOG, THIS PRC DID FIX IT.

POWER OFF ISSUE, CHECK YOUR PREFS AND MAKE A CHANGE SEE IF CHANGING FROM 30 SEC TO 1 MIN MAKES A DIFF....................NOT SURE

THERE ARE SOME UNINSTALL PROGRAMS FOR PALM OS, BUT I DO THE SAME AS YOU IN ZLAUNCHER...

edit: sorry for the caps, i'm not yelling, i use caps in our databse and have a bad tendency not to turn off.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Daggz. Very much appreciated. Dont worry about the capital letters.

I already downloaded the file, will try to work it out tonight.