1.    #1  
    I've been reading there is no way to list your contacts; first name, last name.

Does anyone know of a program that is good that will allow me to view my contacts list First name, last name?

it's pretty disturbing to me that this is not available to do off the bat.

And I apologize if this type of question has been posted before...

Thanks,

kenjidm
    I Found That I Just Put Both First And Last Name In The 'first Name' Field And It Works Fine, Since I Never Search By Last Name...
    I believe your desktop version, the one you sync to, has that option.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Just start typing the first name and it will jump to it.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAGGZ
    I Found That I Just Put Both First And Last Name In The 'first Name' Field And It Works Fine, Since I Never Search By Last Name...

Same here...I always search by first name...all of my 'last name' fields are blank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Just start typing the first name and it will jump to it.
    This is what I do as well...for instance, if I type "scott" it just pulls up everything that has "scott" in it and list it by last name alphabetically.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Yup...

I do the same. I figured out on the first day I had my T650 that this dumb smart phone don't know the difference.

Sometimes you have to get creative with a contact name if using a voice dialer.

Chuck
    On a related topic......

I really enjoyed on my old phone being able to hold down a number to automatically call someone. For example: I could open the phone, hold down the #2, and it would call my wife.

Is this possible on the treo 650? I noticed you can call your vmail that way, but does anyone know how to program the other numbers to do the same?
    Zeek:

Yes, they are called "Favorites". Explore the menus in the phone application and you will see how to set them up.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.