Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Treo does that too!

    I am starting a new fashion wave. . . . . having a Treo on you hip is "hip" not geeky!!

    You're soo hip, you were hip before hip was kewl
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #42  
    Wow, you guys are rough on your equipment.

    My Treo stays in a case. The only signs of wear are around the edges of the 5-way where paint is starting to come off. Otherwise, it's in mint condition (after 9 months of HEAVY use.)
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3. #43  
    i've got 8 treo 600's. 2 of them work.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
  4. #44  
    Whoisthefly, I would be very sad if my treo looked that bad,


    NRG, also it helps to turn the flash off and set the camera 10 to 20 inches away from the object. I usually press the camera firmly against a hard surface so it dosent move when I push the button.

    Claire I totally agree hip gadgets are geekey ,,,,,, I dont wear the treo on the hip unless its covered by a shirt or jacket
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Whoisthefly, I would be very sad if my treo looked that bad
    Yeah. I was doing really really well with it up until a few weeks ago. Then, in one day, my Krusell case failed me twice. In the morning, the flap didn't close completely and the Treo went flying across the lot at work and under a truck. Then, it failed again and I lost it at night, while taking out the trash.

    I stood on my back deck, calling my Treo to see if I could see the screen light in the dark grass.

    I still love it but really really want to get a new faceplate. I found a mobile store on ebay that says they have a front paceplate for $35ish. *sighs* I could really use a ten-spot towards that. *wink wink*
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  6. #46  
    Thats why I like the nutshell case by tuff-as-nuts, no chance of the treo falling out. $35 on ebay is way better than waiting at sprint for 2 hours, leaving your phone with them all day and getting ripped off for 60 bucks. Of course with the ebay route you'll have to spent 10 bucks for a T6 tork screw driver right?
  7. TeeZee1000's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #47  
    Seeing those pics, make me happy that I picked up a Skintight case for my Treo :-D
  8. #48  
    I've had my 650 for 9 months and it looks brand new. When I bought it at the Atlanta airport PalmOne store, I also bought the Krusel leather case that has the clear plastic covering the entire front of the device. I have no problem working the keyboard and other keys. I've dropped it a couple of times getting out of the car when it popped out of the belt clip, but there hasn't been any damage yet. Knock on wood.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by billwill
    I've had my 650 for 9 months and it looks brand new. When I bought it at the Atlanta airport PalmOne store, I also bought the Krusel leather case that has the clear plastic covering the entire front of the device. I have no problem working the keyboard and other keys. I've dropped it a couple of times getting out of the car when it popped out of the belt clip, but there hasn't been any damage yet. Knock on wood.
    belt clip....sheesh
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    belt clip....sheesh
    Hi Clairegrrl!

    Were you bitten by a mean belt clip when you were 5? We seem to have some latent belt clip issues. . . . .. . . .

    Cheers, Perry
  11. #51  
    Nerd Alert!! Nerd Alert!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12. #52  
    LOL
  13. #53  
    Fashion accessories...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. #54  
    .....incedentally, I've been a little "Big Case on Belt" conscious lately myself and you guys (girls ) aren't helping much....or maybe you are

    Thing is, my heavily used 650 looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
    However, my wife is saying I don't look nearly as good as the day she bought me.

    Image or Treo safety......that is the question.....
    -jeff

    ...the Truth will set you free!
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone-Ike
    .....incedentally, I've been a little "Big Case on Belt" conscious lately myself and you guys (girls ) aren't helping much....or maybe you are

    Thing is, my heavily used 650 looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
    However, my wife is saying I don't look nearly as good as the day she bought me.

    Image or Treo safety......that is the question.....
    The phone will break, and not because you dropped it. This is certainly not going to be your last phone. Chill Dude
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The phone will break, and not because you dropped it. This is certainly not going to be your last phone. Chill Dude
    BTW -- Is yours in your purse or pocket? That's it! I should get a purse, then I won't look so nerdy!



    Belt clip is practical, protective and efficient. Call me what you will.

    Cheers, Perry.
  17. #57  
    If your pants are super-tight, you're going to have a hard time jamming the Treo into your pants pocket!

    Shirt pocket makes one side sag.

    .....maybe Perry's man purse idea isn't such a bad one.
    -jeff

    ...the Truth will set you free!
  18. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone-Ike
    If your pants are super-tight, you're going to have a hard time jamming the Treo into your pants pocket!

    Shirt pocket makes one side sag.

    .....maybe Perry's man purse idea isn't such a bad one.
    Just wondering, why would anyone wear pants that tight? I would buy looser pants before carrying a man purse.
  19. #59  
    Cargo Pants!
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Cargo Pants!
    Now there's an idea!

    One thing's for sure - you'll never catch me with one of those lanyards!!
    -jeff

    ...the Truth will set you free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions