1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if someone has a solution for removing some minor scuffs from my treo 650 screen? I'm afraid to use something on it that might just make it worse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Cris...
    I used a chamois cloth today and that worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    Interesting the Chamois actually took out the scuffs?

Cris...
    Monster Screencleaner
    I would strongly recommend a screen protector
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I've contemplated using T-cut or Brasso (liquid/ abrasive cleaners), but have never had the stomach to follow it through!

I've used Brasso to remove scratches from my wrist watch face- took an age though!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    I've contemplated using T-cut or Brasso (liquid/ abrasive cleaners), but have never had the stomach to follow it through!

I've used Brasso to remove scratches from my wrist watch face- took an age though!
    Make sure you wash it good with soap and water to get any residue from the screen
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I was thinking of using bleach to be sure
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

I was thinking of using bleach to be sure
    Just be careful you dont splash any on your clothes
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Prozac Nation
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Must......resist..... obvious.....joke.......

Must......resist..... obvious.....joke.......
    An optician friend of mine gave me a little pencil and polishing cloth that works great on scratches that aren't very deep. I just rub the pencil point over the scratch and polish it off with the cloth. Check the local eyeglass shops or opticians. He charged me $5 for it.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I second the screen protector suggestion, and not just as a preventative measure.

My screen had several light scratches and a bunch of cloudy spots from repeated tapping. Dropping a Boxwave Crystal protector on it may not have remove the blemishes, but it sure does hide them.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I had worn a couple of lines on the screen using webpro and I places a screen protector and GOODBYE marks.they are there but out of sight.