Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does anyone have an updated timeframe on the release of BBC for Sprint? My company has BlackBerry servers and all of that, and we use Lotus Notes. I need to know how soon this interface will be availabe...I use the Treo 700p by the way. Help!
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    perhaps a google search on bbinstaller.exe would be helpful.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I am going to add I found the application by doing some google searching. I have no idea if it will work with particular carriers, whether it is a legal/legit available piece of s/w, etc. Heck I don't even own a treo right now.

I just found it doing google...
    Bump!
    at this rate it looks like when hell freezes over

i really want this bad
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhozier View Post
    at this rate it looks like when hell freezes over

i really want this bad
    well the mayan calendar comes to an end in 2012, maybe then?
    Any news on this? I was not interested as I have been using Chatter for connecting to my company's web site via Outlook Web Access.

However, they applied some "patches" on 9-15-06 and I haven't been able to connect since.

It looks as if they are using a new certificate now, self generated, and although IE can be set up to trust this certificate and site, sadly Palm OS5 can't.

So, I get the endless login, connect, login, connect, forever. Marc has told me there's no hope of Chatter working with the server using the SSL certificate they are using now.

I could really use BB Connect or a Palm OS 5 program to trust certificates / sites.

In doing research it looks as if Palm OS COBALT?? will have a feature / program to do this.

SCO
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12