1.    #1  
    For some reason, after volumecare expired or some sort, now I cant hear nothing. I can't use my phone either because the phone will act like its connecting but I can't hear nothing and the speaker botton will just disapear.

I cant hear nothing if I try to listen to my music even if I press on speaker.

I check everything out but it still wont work. I end up doing a soft reset and a regular reset but still nothing.

PLease help me because I have some important calls to make and people are calling me but I have to keep pressing ignore since they wont hear me anyway and I can't hear them.

SOmething is wrong with my treo 650. Please help
    Can you still call forward even though you can't hear?

If so, in the interest of making and receiving the important calls, temporarily call forward your calls to someone else's line until you iron out the technical difficulties.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juiceman
    For some reason, after volumecare expired or some sort, now I cant hear nothing. I can't use my phone either because the phone will act like its connecting but I can't hear nothing and the speaker botton will just disapear.

I cant hear nothing if I try to listen to my music even if I press on speaker.

I check everything out but it still wont work. I end up doing a soft reset and a regular reset but still nothing.

PLease help me because I have some important calls to make and people are calling me but I have to keep pressing ignore since they wont hear me anyway and I can't hear them.

SOmething is wrong with my treo 650. Please help
    If you let a application expire during a trial period, it will quit functioning. You mentioned Volume Care expired and now your standard phone volumes don't work.

If you don't want to register Volume Care, you will need to remove it from your phone. If you have a uninstall manager, remove the Volume Care files with it. If you do not have a uninstall manager, pull up the Treo launcher, hit menues, hit delete and scroll down to Volume Care and delete it. (This is a 90K file).

Then do a soft reset by pulling the battery or use the stylus and press the reset button on the back of your treo.

This should put your phone back to normal.

Chuck
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    If you let a application expire during a trial period, it will quit functioning. You mentioned Volume Care expired and now your standard phone volumes don't work.

If you don't want to register Volume Care, you will need to remove it from your phone. If you have a uninstall manager, remove the Volume Care files with it. If you do not have a uninstall manager, pull up the Treo launcher, hit menues, hit delete and scroll down to Volume Care and delete it. (This is a 90K file).

Then do a soft reset by pulling the battery or use the stylus and press the reset button on the back of your treo.

This should put your phone back to normal.

Chuck
    that was the first thing I did.

still no luck
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juiceman
    that was the first thing I did.

still no luck
    Okay.....You didn't say that in your thread......

Chuck
    Try the following steps:

- sync your phone with your pc
    - HARD reset your phone
    - make sure your phone works
    - delete any unwanted Palm OS software on your pc
    - sync your phone.