1.    #1  
    Is anyone else using Gopherking for managing and consolodating E-Mail accounts? I have been unable to get into Gopherking for the last several weeks and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. Thanks
    Geez, I wasn't aware that Gopherking was still running for *this* long. I haven't used it since I had a Palm VIIx.

That said, their website isn't coming up for me either. Too ad, it was a good service for low-bandwidth devices.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  3.    #3  
    I have used it for several years and have been happy with the service to date. The problem is, I get an annual subscription and have received nothing to indicate a problem or suspension of service. Chalk it up to another failed Internet service? I was hoping the Webmaster (Bob Huang?) checked in on this board, since I have not been able to reach him via Gopherking E-Mail..
  4.    #4  
    If anyone cares, Gopherking is apparently back on-line with no explanation offered. (I didn't realize how much I had come to depend on it over the years)
    Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It keeps moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit..