1.    #1  
    After reading about 4 million posts I took a stab at getting a DVD onto my Treo. I wound up using DVD Decrypter and Pocket DivX Encoder and TCPMP. Got all excited, things seemed to go smoothly, then when I viewed on my Treo, the audio was about a second off from the video - you know - like the old Japanese Godzilla movies. Any ideas?
    I had that happen on a format conversion once but never again. Do you consistently have that trouble?
    It would have been better to post this in the Multimedia forum. Regardless, here is a method that works, and is free:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=91697

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I've noticed this recently as well, although it is not limited to video I have ripped myself. Footage of shows which I have taken using my digital camera seems to have lagging audio. I have just started using the 650 and never noticed this problem with the same videos on my 600....by the same token, I am also using a newer version of TCPMP. The sound in NESem also seems to lag as well. Weird...