1.    #1  
    My wife recently switched to Verizon from Cingular and is now using a Treo 650. We both love the phone. She's bugging me about moving over to Verizon so that we can be on the family plan and all. My only concerm right now is the fact that the Treo for Verizon will not work in Europe, which I generally need to travel to several times a year. I understand Verizon does have a phone that supports CDMA and GSM but I'm not really interested in that phone. Does anyone have any insight or thoughts on if Verizon/Palm will offer a truely World phone....one that supports both CDMA and GSM? Thanks in advance for any info or comments.

- David
    You would have to get a second phone to use over seas because it will be years before a cdma/gsm pdaphone is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    You would have to get a second phone to use over seas because it will be years before a cdma/gsm pdaphone is available.
    If ever !
    Heck, I didn't even know that there was a phone that was CDMA & GSM. Sprint advertises the IP-A790 by Samsung.

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/Ph...=1128127534338
  5.    #5  
    Thats the same phone Verizon provides.
    Quote Originally Posted by madtek
    Thats the same phone Verizon provides.
    I never saw that on Verizons site. I see that it's only on the international pages. Thanks.