1.    #1  
    Man, I just can't keep up! You guys all know so much that I feel I am not worthy of my new Treo 650! I have a few questions:
    1. Is FairUse an OK tool to use for DVD conversion? I just tried one, and it seems to have worked (haven't moved it to the SD Card yet, not sure of the best way). But when I view it IN THE APPLICATION (not on my Palm) it is rotated so that I assume I will need to hold my Treo sideways when I watch it. Anyting I can do about that? Or does it vary from one app to the next? I chose FairUse cuz I'm cheap, and it's free. :-)

2. I am overwhelmed by all of the radio streaming stuff. If I understand from the bazillion posts, I can actually access the .mp3's on my PC from my Treo, is that right? Someone mentioned the ability to do that, but reading the bazillion posts got a little difficult. Anyone have some short quick responses?

3. I was hoping I could put some .jpg's on my SD card but MAN, they're around 3megs a pop! Plus, even though I hot synched them to my SD card, they still took up memory...I must have done somthing wrong - all I know is that I used the Quick Installer and I dragged and dropped them into the SD card area, so why they took up RAM, I'll never know. I deleted them.

Thanks - you all keep me going!
    1. See this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=91697

Take a few minutes and browse the other forums. There is a wealth of information there! Then if you have a question about multimedia, you will know where the Multimedia forum is, where you will find your answer faster.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad
    Man, I just can't keep up! You guys all know so much that I feel I am not worthy of my new Treo 650! I have a few questions:
    1. Is FairUse an OK tool to use for DVD conversion? I just tried one, and it seems to have worked (haven't moved it to the SD Card yet, not sure of the best way). But when I view it IN THE APPLICATION (not on my Palm) it is rotated so that I assume I will need to hold my Treo sideways when I watch it. Anyting I can do about that? Or does it vary from one app to the next? I chose FairUse cuz I'm cheap, and it's free. :-)

2. I am overwhelmed by all of the radio streaming stuff. If I understand from the bazillion posts, I can actually access the .mp3's on my PC from my Treo, is that right? Someone mentioned the ability to do that, but reading the bazillion posts got a little difficult. Anyone have some short quick responses?

3. I was hoping I could put some .jpg's on my SD card but MAN, they're around 3megs a pop! Plus, even though I hot synched them to my SD card, they still took up memory...I must have done somthing wrong - all I know is that I used the Quick Installer and I dragged and dropped them into the SD card area, so why they took up RAM, I'll never know. I deleted them.

Thanks - you all keep me going!

1. I use DVDDecrypter.
    2. Do a search for gloonet and pocket tunes deluxe
    3. CardExportII might help, or a separate card reader. HotSync is a painfully slow method for transferring files to the card.