1.    #1  
    I use wireless sync, which does not allow me to view my old calendar - only 60 days worth. Has anyone figured out how to keep 3 years worth of calendar on my treo?
    I sync with the USB cable. Iwill answer further when I get home, but I belive you can set more than 60 days of history in hot sync manager.
    This sounds more like an issue with your server rather than Treo. Treo will hold whatever you can fit into memory. I have 3+ years running Exchange server/Outlook. Your probably best of talking to your network administrators...
  4.    #4  
    In speaking with Treo customer support, they tell me that it is a limitation of the 650 that only 60 days will synch - which makes no sense to me. And, if I use the USB cable to synch, I end up with doubles on my contacts and date book.
  5.    #5  
    I used to have a Palm V and never had a problem. However, the Treo customer service tech tells me that it is a limitation of the Treo. Even though all the settings are correct, when you wirelessly synch it will only populate 2 months worth. When I use the USB cable, I get duplicate contacts and date book entries.....
    <threads merged>

Please don't duplicate post in the future.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions