1.    #1  
    I hope I'm posting in the right forum as this pertains to a future Treo.

Since the early pics and videos of a WM5 Treo were popping up, I have been trying to experience what it is like to work on a WM5 phone. An emulator was released with Visual Studio 2005 Beta, which unfortunately was available to MSDN subscribers only. However, it looks like MS has just released the emulator itself to the public. I got this from gpspassion . You can find all the links and instructions there.

I ran the emulator against one of the GSM images with a 240x240 (and 480x480) screens to see how it looks like. I really like the phone application, especially the notes and contacts botton. These should be very useful. I also like the pop ups that appear when you click icons on the top bar.

I thought this might be of interest to some... so let me know what you think.
    WM5 will be very cool because .NET applications can easily be created for the OS. This means that almost any developer who can create windows or asp.net applications will have the ability to create apps for the Treo700w. Big deal.