1.    #1  
    treo 600 (hidden in locked car) stolen in Oahu, HI. If you vist, be careful, crime is high in Oahu. Anyway, my 2 year is up with Sprint in Dec.

So, suggestion time.... should I:

1. Wait till Dec 28th (contract end) and switch to the 650 then (unless 670 is out) by moving to VZ (cheap 2-year contract with phone) or.....

2. Wait for the 670?

3. Hassle Sprint now to show me the money and give me an upgrade to 650 with 2-yr for under $300?

I know, I know, I need to make up my own mind. But, I am going crazy without my Treo! I travel a lot and now I'm using a sucky old Samsung.

Any advice is really appreciated.
    maybe you should consider the information on your stolen Treo that someone else has!
    <moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzkids
    1. Wait till Dec 28th (contract end) and switch to the 650 then (unless 670 is out) by moving to VZ (cheap 2-year contract with phone)
    If you can wait...I would wait until Dec (hopefully we will know for sure if something is coming out.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    If you can wait...I would wait until Dec (hopefully we will know for sure if something is coming out.)

Thanks. That's what I am thinking too. I hope that Palm has an announcement soon.

This post is really mean't to answer the question, "Do we really really think that there will be a new Treo this year?"
  6.    #6  
    However, if someone knew that answer, they'd be quite popular on this board!
    If you are willing to go Windows Mobile 5, I'd wait. (Maybe on Verizon) (670?)
    If you want the next Sprint Treo, it could be as long as March, but I am hoping for Christmas. (700?)

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    You shouldn't have to wait till the end of December. The last time I upgraded using the Sprint discount they only made me wait till the beginning of the bill cycle of the month my contract was up. Call Sprint for the exact date you may upgrade.
    The wait for December comments, I believe were geared at the appearance of a new Treo (670 or 700) on the market rather than being able to get the discount on a 650.
  10.    #10  
    cool, thanks for the info!
    Nah, I'd get the 650 now. I bet Sprint will give you a deal. I couldn't live without my Treo!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.