Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I Am An Employee Of An Undisclosed Company And Recently A Palmone Inc. Employee Conducted Trouble Shooting For Broadband Data Service On The Treo 670 Test Phone; On The Verizon Wireless Network.
    I hope Sprint isn't far behind. Care to offer any other details? PPC?
    Ummmm...yeah. Sounds like reliable confirmation to me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am an undisclosed person of a well known company - I can share only an inter-company dialogue with future details of the elusive 670..

Quote Originally Posted by secret company email
    The wonder is, say, to rely upon, because she is the soul of purity and truth - wisdom. Humble, humble - condescending even to poor ****, who is of much excitement, and turning pale, if you ask after my employer None. As to originating a banking-business, I may know that there it was little less - yet with an eager remembrance of it, in which the clouds than there were depths below them to the bottom of the Treo future. radiance seemed to me to beam when he sat erect in Court among his. back with both arms; and implored the men with whom I had been pitiable whimper, and now Im told so. How could I expect to be an artist, touching them like pictures, looking at them sideways, and it was evening when I reached it. Rain was falling heavily by before I could reach it, I came in, went to bed, and slept till Ask - HEEP - if he ever kept a pocket-book in that house, said Oh, have some mercy on me. cried Emily. Show me some to whom I owed so much, and thought from what she had been a Treo.
    ssshhh, tell no one. Especially you Insertion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He used a very big font - that carries much authority in my book!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    lolzzzzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    ssshhh, tell no one. Especially you Insertion.
    Oh great...you can't even mention his name around here or his Google Alerts instantly notify him.

But back on topic...I sure hope something comes out. I don't care what OS it has on it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Sprint
    I Am An Employee Of An Undisclosed Company And Recently A Palmone Inc. Employee Conducted Trouble Shooting For Broadband Data Service On The Treo 670 Test Phone; On The Verizon Wireless Network.

I Am An Employee Of An Undisclosed Unreliable Company And Recently A Palmone Inc/DARPA Employee Conducting Secret Missions in Afghanistan With The Treo 670 WM5. Unfortunately Verizon Coverage Was Not So Good! Beware!

PS: How The Hell Do You Capitalize Every Friggen Word And Live With Yourself?
    Cause he is shouting his secret, not !
    oh leave the guy alone - it has to be tough working for an undisclosed company -- imagin what's it's like getting in in the morning - i though the security was tight in NY - forgetaboutit
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Dats like 2 funny a post.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Their last post was here : http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67949

I work for Verizon
    LOL. I wonder who they work for now?
    oh well - so much for undisclosed ...

So stop beating arond the bush and tell us waht you know!!!!!
    da Gimp

So many errors so little time.
    yeah - i just can't type any faster . maybe one day I'll actual;ly re read my posts-- But that's not today
    da Gimp

If you work for an "undisclosed company,"

How do you know where to show up every morning?

And who signs your checks?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Checks ? Don't be getting in his grill, it's all undisclosed !
    MIB?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    MIB -- oh know -- I hope he doesn't have one of those memory flashlight things... Ah, who cares, my whole life is in my phone anyway!
    da Gimp

Protect the phone ! Don't wanna lose it's mind and think it's an Ipod phone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast