Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    IAnd who signs your checks?
    "Anonymous"
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    "Anonymous"
    You know you guys are so wrong Lollllllllllllllllllllll Treo600sprint will NEVER post on this site again. "Undisclosed company" Yeah right! And I'm the ghost of christmas past!! Lollllllllllllllllllll
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    You know you guys are so wrong Lollllllllllllllllllllll Treo600sprint will NEVER post on this site again. "Undisclosed company" Yeah right! And I'm the ghost of christmas past!! Lollllllllllllllllllll
    Well at least you didn't say you were the Queen of England, because that's who I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Sprint
    I Am An Employee Of An Undisclosed Company And Recently A Palmone Inc. Employee Conducted Trouble Shooting For Broadband Data Service On The Treo 670 Test Phone; On The Verizon Wireless Network.

Sort of like the CIA?
    I'm a Power Ranger in training.Just shoot me a message if you ever need my assistance on a top secret mission.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle
    Sort of like the CIA?
    I'm a Power Ranger in training.Just shoot me a message if you ever need my assistance on a top secret mission.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    imagin if he really was telling us what he new, and it was all the real deal -- wouldn'y we fell stupid....

..... na.....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Using the Force I have felt the presence of the Treo 670. The dark side is strong on this one. It is a strange shape - the more you tighten your grip the more it slips through your fingers. I believe they will have to use an old Jedi mind trick to convince people to switch to Windows. Still, with it, you won't need to show your identification. You can go about your way. Move along. Move along. etc.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Sprint
    I Am An Employee Of An Undisclosed Company And Recently A Palmone Inc. Employee Conducted Trouble Shooting For Broadband Data Service On The Treo 670 Test Phone; On The Verizon Wireless Network.

Looks like he was right! Don't I feel like a dope
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12