1.    #1  
    ConnectedTV enables you to use your palm device as a TV guide and a universal remote as well. Problem is, I think it is available only in the US. Do any of you know of a similar service/software that would allow me to do that? I would even settle for a Sky TV guide in my treo (or my old palm) even without the remote control function.
  2. mss
    Quote Originally Posted by muttdaemon
    ConnectedTV enables you to use your palm device as a TV guide and a universal remote as well. Problem is, I think it is available only in the US. Do any of you know of a similar service/software that would allow me to do that? I would even settle for a Sky TV guide in my treo (or my old palm) even without the remote control function.
    Hi

maybe it's bit late to ask this, but what TV guide is available in the US? I'm more them interested!
    I use Pocket TV Browser and it is fantastic.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.