1.    #1  
    Can you program the Treo 600 & 650 to dail a number + access codes + etc?

Back in the days with the Motorola Elite or Startac, I use to program dail my voice mails & long d. calls with calling cards. Here is an example what I am talking about.

(123)4567890w555 or (123)4567890p555 <---V.MAIL

Section one is my v.mail number & section 2 is my password. You can program the phone to (p) pause or (w) wait. Pause, it waits 1 sec before dailing whatever number you've set in after. Sometimes pause is not that great, for exmaple your v.mail takes longer to connect and 1 sec might not be enuff time for the phone to auto dail your password. If it's late your password in incomplete. Wait allows you to fully control the timing of the password by pushing send again. I love this method much more.

Calling to Asia with a calling card is crazy, it looks like this and when I am driving, I can't keep track of what numbers I pushed.

(123)456 7890 + 555 555 555 + 123 45 678 90123467890 < ---- OMG LONG D CALLING with CALLING CARD

I've checked the manual and saw thing about this ... if anyone knows about this, pls help me.
    Yes, you can. There are two ways to solve your problem.

One is to put it in the Favorites -- you will need to look up the details in the manual.

The second way, is to use a Third Party Application. I use Take Phone and it automatically dials the calling card for me, along with the number.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen
    Yes, you can. There are two ways to solve your problem.

One is to put it in the Favorites -- you will need to look up the details in the manual.

The second way, is to use a Third Party Application. I use Take Phone and it automatically dials the calling card for me, along with the number.
    Oh so that's the extra digit option is made for ... well it can take care of section 1 & 2, but I still have to manually input the last section of numbers.

I'll give that app a try ... thank you for your help so far!
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 09/13/2005 at 02:56 AM.