1.    #1  
    Is it normal to have a 1-2 second delay when hitting the power button (Treo 650) to turn on the device? My friend's Treo 600 is immediate, but my new 650 take literally almost 2 seconds. Very annoying.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I get the same problem. I know exactly what you mean. its some glitch in the hardware I guess.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Have you got the BT turn on, if so try with it turned off as some users report BT can cause turn on delays
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  4.    #4  
    I've tried toggling Bluetooth off and on, turning the radio (phone) off and on, doing everything else I could think of. The problem still persists.
  5.    #5  
    UPDATE: Taking out my SD card has sped the turn on up a bit. Hardly a solution I'm willing to live with.
    You just have to really want your Treo to turn on.

Timmay

(i see the same problem...)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    My T650 comes on instantly.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.