1.    #1  
    I was hoping that saving a photograph as wallpaper would provide a unique underlayment to my "standard" onscreen dialpad display. Instead it has replaced it entirely which I find to be annoying. My offhand assessment is that the concept of "wallpaper" is not one of the Treo's strong points.

My problem now is how do I make the wallpaper that I have go away and revert back to the dialpad screen? I have looked under all the preference menus I can find and would (much) rather NOT do a hard reset...
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    I was hoping that saving a photograph as wallpaper would provide a unique underlayment to my "standard" onscreen dialpad display. Instead it has replaced it entirely which I find to be annoying. My offhand assessment is that the concept of "wallpaper" is not one of the Treo's strong points.

My problem now is how do I make the wallpaper that I have go away and revert back to the dialpad screen? I have looked under all the preference menus I can find and would (much) rather NOT do a hard reset...
    From Phone Screen; Options>General Preferences>Show Wallpaper> Change to Show Dialpad.