1.    #1  
    what are some of the stores offlines or online stores or sites I can get the treo 650 from for a good reasonable price?

I have seen some sites selling it for 300 something with contract but with rebate and rebates takes 6months or so for you to get.

I also notice this site is selling it for below $300. Are there any catch? hidden fees? specific plan to sign up under or any other thing to get it for that price? are they brand new still in box? how long does it take to get your rebate from this site?

what are some other sites I can get this phone from for a cheap price? I dont care about contract signing or activation.
    I got mine unlocked and unbranded from Wirelezz Xperts on ebay. I think the Treo was $455 and there was a mandatory $29.95 shipping charge. Not a bad deal though. Shipping from New Yoirk took less than a week to Virginia. It does come in a white box like they state on their ad with ust a Treo, a Hot Sync cradle, A wall Charger and a CD copy of the Plam Desktop software.
    If you can take a trip to NY...
    There is a cat on Jamaica avenue selling them for about $100 brand new in the box.
    Mmmm I wonder what the warranty period would be on the NYC specials ...
    --
    j.
    Motorola 1100 (Beige!) -> Nokia 1610 -> Nokia 2110i -> Ericsson GH688 (x3) -> Motorola StarTac Xe (x4) -> Motorola ? (some old CDMA brick) -> Ericsson T28 (+ Palm V) -> Ericsson T10 (+ Palm V) -> Nokia 6210 (+ Palm Vx) -> Sony Ericsson T610 (+ Palm Vx) -> Pa1mOne Treo 650
    It warrants that you take it and run.

But at the price you could buy three for the price of one.
    One of em is bound to work.
    Longsrider. I will be in Jamaica Qns this week. PM me the contact info so I can move from the 600 to the 650.
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    If you can take a trip to NY...
    There is a cat on Jamaica avenue selling them for about $100 brand new in the box.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroTreo
    Longsrider. I will be in Jamaica Qns this week. PM me the contact info so I can move from the 600 to the 650.
    lol

:shady: