1. uwi
    does anybody know how to program a calling card code in to treo??
  2. uwi
    does anybody knows how to get a " p " between a free toll number and the follow up destination number like 900852852p004485212... ???Thxs
    Does a comma work?

Edit: I ask this b/c most modems accept a comma for a short pause .. if it's not long enough, use 2 commas.
    Last edited by 0jjjjjjjjjj0; 09/05/2005 at 08:23 AM. Reason: oops
    --
    j.
    Motorola 1100 (Beige!) -> Nokia 1610 -> Nokia 2110i -> Ericsson GH688 (x3) -> Motorola StarTac Xe (x4) -> Motorola ? (some old CDMA brick) -> Ericsson T28 (+ Palm V) -> Ericsson T10 (+ Palm V) -> Nokia 6210 (+ Palm Vx) -> Sony Ericsson T610 (+ Palm Vx) -> Pa1mOne Treo 650
    I use the Favorites Speed dial function to autocheck my firm's voicemail. I enter the dialin number as the speeddial number. Push More. Under extra digits I enter my login number(with #) then two commas followed by my pin(with #). Check the box next to "dial extra digits automatically."

Note: the commas work as pauses and give the vm system a chance to say "please enter your password followed by the pound sign." You might need to experiment with the number of commas. They seem to be about a half second each.

With this setup I just push the favorite button and it dials my voicemail and automatically logs me in. It even works with the long DTMF tones I have developed.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Takephone makes this alot easier!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions