Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    It really is like you have your very own T|C disciples....

What's the membership fee? Are there t-shirts?
    T-Shirts...hmmmm...I am working on t-shirts, but I am NDA'ed and can't talk about it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ
    Daily I come here for insight into the Treo and its development. What does this dribble have to do with the Treo anyway? I would appeal to the moderators to curtail this one now so the rest of us can go on reading without the political diatribe. PLEASE.............................STOP!
    And while they're at it they can stop this thread too:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...366#post792366

Or change it to the OQO thread.
    Last edited by deesugar; 09/01/2005 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    It really is like you have your very own T|C disciples....

What's the membership fee? Are there t-shirts?
    Insertion?
    I don't want you to feel like people are ganging up on you.
    There's NO WAY I would be your disciple!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Insertion?

...I WILL expect a comped t-shirt when they're done!
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    QUOTES-
    Insertion:
    "this really isn't the thread for this, but what do my political views and awareness have to do with anything? (And where did I even bring it up.) I was not making any statement whatsoever, any more than I am now with Hello Kitty."

jmill72x:
    "I don't understand what the problem with going from the flaming munkee to the "pretty kitty" is."

My apologies to both of you for going off topic and raising hackles. The "Hello Kitty" is a statement, because it is as far the other way as you could have gone, and doesn't even have your famous (infamous) monkey mug in the avatar. Whether intentional or subliminal, its a little peculiar of a choice as a response to someone raising questions about mocking a very famous death.

Enough said - I apologize and officially climb (or fall) off the soapbox.
    You don't need to apologize, I was seriously asking because I didn't understand what the problem was going from one avatar to the other. I thought I may have missed something. No hackles were raised, I was just curious.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    T-Shirts...hmmmm...I am working on t-shirts, but I am NDA'ed and can't talk about it.
    Hmmmm, they must have a pic of the new WM 2005 Treo 750 on them!

Is the thread back on topic, or is that just more dribble?

BTW, love the new avatar Insertion. It's very non-threatening.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    My apologies to both of you for going off topic and raising hackles. The "Hello Kitty" is a statement, because it is as far the other way as you could have gone, and doesn't even have your famous (infamous) monkey mug in the avatar. Whether intentional or subliminal, its a little peculiar of a choice as a response to someone raising questions about mocking a very famous death.

Enough said - I apologize and officially climb (or fall) off the soapbox.
    You don't need to apologies dstrauss. You and I have never had any problems, and I didn't take this to be one.

And you're right, Hello Kitty was about the most opposite extreme I could have gone. Which is why I did it, to rib jmill. We always beat on each other like that, so it was more of an inside joke between he and I. "Take that, you fooll!"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion?
    Resistance is Futile...you will be assimilated (by a WM Treo of course.)

You don't need to apologies dstrauss. You and I have never had any problems, and I didn't take this to be one.

And you're right, Hello Kitty was about the most opposite extreme I could have gone. Which is why I did it, to rib jmill. We always beat on each other like that, so it was more of an inside joke between he and I. "Take that, you fooll!"
    **** you, InsertionFooll!!one11one1!

You can light your little Hello Kitty on fire!
    I'm back!
    Insertion

Thanks for understanding - by the way, the latest Avatar is great - in the Insertion tradition.

However, you left down your guard - the Treo 700 WM5 is a given now because, despite popular myth, it was Bill Gates, and not the Borg, that coined the phrase "resistance is futile."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Hey, If the WM5 Treo is a fake, then why does Palm manufacture a Palm OS/WM wireless keyboard? I personally believe they did this, to experience the benefit of economies of scale from its future products.

Don't get me wrong. I would never buy a Treo with Windowz on it. In fact, MS can s**k a fattie. I would only buy it with a Palm OS platform.

I guess we have to look at Palm's possible integration of WM5, as we would dating. The Treo being the bachelor and the OS' being the prospects. Now, if the Treo is not comitted to any of them. It is highly possible it will get more action.

Let's face it guys, we hate them, but we know the whores always get more action
    Last edited by andrewsyage; 09/03/2005 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM
    Its real. Please dont say it isnt. Its in development. The question NO ONE can answer is when. When folks start getting a when, things will only get quieter.
    People believe what they want even if it isn't true. It sounds like you desire a device like this and anyone claiming that it's "fake" is WRONG.

I believe this device is a clone made by HTC which uses the "Treo" logo illegally to generate hype in forums like this. They didn't copy the Treo 5-Way navigator because that's patented and can't be removed like a silkscreen logo before the product release.

So is it real? Probably... Is it made by Palm Inc? I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrfalcon
    People believe what they want even if it isn't true. It sounds like you desire a device like this and anyone claiming that it's "fake" is WRONG.

I believe this device is a clone made by HTC which uses the "Treo" logo illegally to generate hype in forums like this. They didn't copy the Treo 5-Way navigator because that's patented and can't be removed like a silkscreen logo before the product release.

It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrfalcon

Oh, and I can assure you, Senor Loco, that I don't desire a device like this!
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewsyage
    Let's face it guys, we hate them, but we know the whores always get more action
    ...do they simply get more often?
    It'll be fun.
    It'll be fun.
    Resistance is Futile...you will be assimilated (by a WM Treo of course.)
    I thought someone else stated this before about the MS empire?
    If WM5 is one way to keep the Treo line alive, so be it, as long as Palm do not undeliver and drop the Palm O/S based Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I thought someone else stated this before about the MS empire?
    If WM5 is one way to keep the Treo line alive, so be it, as long as Palm do not undeliver and drop the Palm O/S based Treo.
    http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck12.gif
    It'll be fun.
    Ouch!! Sorry ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Ouch!! Sorry ...
    http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/1055.gif
    It'll be fun.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast