Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Hi all,
    I can't find my install disk and I need to load palm desktop on a new computer since my last hard drive bit the dust. I called Palm and they told me to call Verizon and when I called *611 they told me to call the store and when I called the store they told me to call Palm. AAARGH. How can I get my disk replaced?

Does anyone live in Phoenix, AZ and have a suggestion I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance for all of your help.
    Start here:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/software.html

Just choose the desktop for Windows or Mac.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Site says software not avalable for download. HELP someone please, I going on two days without being able to sync.
    Palm Developers site. Search the board, I've posted this a few times already.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Found this through a yahoo search. Can't speak as to it's validity though. Good Luck.

http://www.midtowndepot.com/downloads/treo650.zip

Or here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=install+cd
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/28/2005 at 06:07 PM.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    I have searched a day and a half. I have not yet seen a post that tells me where to get the software. The palm developer site sends me back to palm who then tells me software can not be dloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce02
    I have searched a day and a half. I have not yet seen a post that tells me where to get the software. The palm developer site sends me back to palm who then tells me software can not be dloaded
    Try the other links that TLSG posted then.

You would need to register as a developer, and then you could download the Desktop from PalmSource.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=82803
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Actually I would follow Insertions suggestion myself. Register as a dev. then d/l it from the dev site. At least there you can trust where the d/l comes from.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Insertion, Thanks. That did the trick, I was searching for hotsynce and not palm desktop

Problem fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce02
    Insertion, Thanks. That did the trick, I was searching for hotsynce and not palm desktop

Problem fixed
    My hero! (sigh) Colin wannabe

Thread Crapper

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    TLSG, your help was also invaluable, I love this place man.

Thread Crapper