1.    #1  
    Hello to everyone,

I am in search of some general information, hopefully someone on this forum can be of assistance.

Firstly I have just upgraded (if that is possible) from my current T3 to the Treo 650, I would like to do the following:-

1) Transfer my current information saved in Palm desktop (under my T3 ID) to the Treo?

2) Can I retain the purchased software products (e.g. Zlauncher, BackUp Man, etc.) for use with the Treo WITHOUT reusing my existing HOTSync ID?

3) If I have to reuse the HOTSync ID, what are the possible conflicts that can occur with having two units with the same ID reference?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wailand
    Hello to everyone,

I am in search of some general information, hopefully someone on this forum can be of assistance.

Firstly I have just upgraded (if that is possible) from my current T3 to the Treo 650, I would like to do the following:-

1) Transfer my current information saved in Palm desktop (under my T3 ID) to the Treo?

2) Can I retain the purchased software products (e.g. Zlauncher, BackUp Man, etc.) for use with the Treo WITHOUT reusing my existing HOTSync ID?

3) If I have to reuse the HOTSync ID, what are the possible conflicts that can occur with having two units with the same ID reference?

Thanks
    1) Transfer my current information saved in Palm desktop (under my T3 ID) to the Treo? YES YES YES yopu can! I did it with my T3 and it worked a treat. Just either call Palm tech support when you register your 650 and they will helkp you do it or look at Palm's website for info on doping it, it's so so so so easy, took me from start to finish circa 3 mins and away I was.
    Trust me, after using a 650 for a week and then for fun try going back to check out your T3, yout Tú will seem like a massive clump of metal!!!!!!!!! It looks soooooooooooooooooo BIG! Try this and you will know what I mean.
    RE your other question, yes this can be done but don't. See the Palm tech questions on this, they will suggest restoring them one by one after you are up and running.
    Go and get your 650, it's a truly MAGIC device!