Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The company I work for gets a 4th quarter cataloge for our 4th quarter "product show" we have to go to every year to order our stuff for christmas and stuff.

In the book under cell phones it has a Sprint Treo 670 listed. It also has a "new" sign showing that it is a new product. BUT it has a picture of the 650.( I guess since they don't want to show the 670 till the show) It says more details and pricing will be avalible at the show.

I'm just telling everybody what i have seen with my own 2 eyes.
    Last edited by johnnytk36; 08/20/2005 at 11:44 AM.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    Wow!
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnytk36
    In it it listed a Treo 650 from Sprint. I did not have any pricing or a picture (well it had a picture but that was of the 650).

I assume from the title, that was a typo...and the catalog listed a 670 with a pic of a 650.
    If it walks like a 650, and talks like a 650, then it must be a 670.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I work for a certain electronics store. I was looking in our 4th quarter order cataloge.

In it it listed a Treo 650 from Sprint. I did not have any pricing or a picture (well it had a picture but that was of the 650).

I don't know if this is has been told before but i just thought I would let everyone know what i saw.
    I had a catalog last November that listed the 650 from sprint
    Is that weird or what??? I just bought a 650 last February.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Is that weird or what??? I just bought a 650 last February.
    holy ****!111!!oneone1!111exclamation point!!11!1
    Guys , what all ya are smokin ?
    670's

Thread Crapper

very confusing....

Ps - throne post
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Just picked up my new 670...will post review in 1 year.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    This thread belongs here in Future Treos...and yet, it doesn't.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well if we're talking about the new 670's then shouldn't we be in the developers corner forum? Maybe the Bluetooth forum. The new 670's will surely have bluetooth.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Well if we're talking about the new 670's then shouldn't we be in the developers corner forum? Maybe the Bluetooth forum. The new 670's will surely have bluetooth.
    maybe, but don't call me Shirley!
  15.    #15  
    I thought it was a typo to, but what I understand they are just listing the name and using the 650 picture becasue they don't want to show the 670 untill the show.

----
    JK
    I thought it was a typo to, but what I understand they are just listing the name and using the 650 picture becasue they don't want to show the 670 untill the show.
    Oooo!!!! Will it be a puppet show?? Can we come along?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    So just so I get it right, You saw the catalog and
    In it, it listed a Treo 650 from Sprint. It did not have any pricing or a picture (well it had a picture but that was of the 650).
    That makes it a 670 in my book. Although it could be the new 700's. You know how sneaky they are about that. Not listing it in the catalog and all.
    Glad that cleared that up.!

Thread Crapper

18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    very confusing....

Ps - throne post
    B throne posts goto that thread, you know which thread. Funny none the less though.
  19.    #19  
    -
    Last edited by johnnytk36; 08/20/2005 at 11:43 AM.

----
    JK
    The company I work for gets a 4th quarter cataloge for our 4th quarter "product show" we have to go to every year to order our stuff for christmas and stuff.

In the book under cell phones it has a Sprint Treo 670 listed. It also has a "new" sign showing that it is a new product. BUT it has a picture of the 650.( I guess since they dont want to show the 670 till the show) It says more details and pricing will be avalible at the show.

I'm just ttelling everybody what i have seen with my own 2 eyes.
    I GIVE UP!

Go back and re-read your first post very slowly.

IS IT JUST ME????

Thread Crapper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast