1.    #1  
    I am having problems with my Sprint 650 reseting. everytime I get a call, if I don't answer it, once the voicemail has been left and it reaches my phone, the phone resets. this happens everytime even when I'm not around the phone I know that it has reset cause there is no missed calls list because it reset. anyone else having this problem? and if so, how did you fix it? for extra programs, I have DA, butler, PT Deluxe, destaller, ringo, verichat, and a couple games. Please help, its frustrating.

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1
    I am having problems with my Sprint 650 reseting. everytime I get a call, if I don't answer it, once the voicemail has been left and it reaches my phone, the phone resets. this happens everytime even when I'm not around the phone I know that it has reset cause there is no missed calls list because it reset. anyone else having this problem? and if so, how did you fix it? for extra programs, I have DA, butler, PT Deluxe, destaller, ringo, verichat, and a couple games. Please help, its frustrating.

Ken
    I've had the same problem. It seems like it started when I did the Sprint v1.12 firmware update. It was everytime and it was very annoying. I know that there was a thread mentioning that it was the Sprint v1.12 update that was causing it. I went ahead and did a hard reset and re-downloaded Sprint v1.12 form palms website and voila all is well. I have tested it vigorously leaving about 5 voice messages and 10 text messages and it is working like a champ. I also had resco locker which I deleted and am now using dbcachetool. It's been 5 days and no reset...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks and I will give it a try, and yes, its very annoying. Thanks

Ken
    Anyone w/ Verizon? I'm having that issue as well. Everytime I ignore a call, my treo freezes and I have to reset it. If I attempt to "wake" up my treo as to make a call, sometimes it resets it self, or is constantly looking for a internet connection.

This is pissing off becuz it even happens on the replacement phone w/ a new sync ID/ profile at that