Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Where's ronbo2000 to lock or merge this with the 15 other "Have you seen the 670" threads that popped up.

I usually hit the triangle to report this, but I'm afraid the electroshock triangle receptors that connect to him are beginning to do damage.

(I'm worried. )
    I saw this but then the topic was "Why the 670 is not on T/C's front page?" which is not about the 670 h/w itself but the question of where's T/C's official news about the 670.

IMO, it does not belong with the other thread.
    Because of lessons learned from Treo 650 story, we have decided to not write front-page stories on rumored Treo smartphones until they are announced. However, we did create this "Future Treos" forum where you will likely find the latest news reported by our readers.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Because of lessons learned from Treo 650 story, we have decided to not write front-page stories on rumored Treo smartphones until they are announced. However, we did create this "Future Treos" forum where you will likely find the latest news reported by our readers.

I can understand that... The forums here are free and uncensored but it would not make sense for the TC store to jepordize it's business by posting rumors as it might catch the ire of wireless carriers like it did with the 650 rumor....

Anyway, you can always just go read the other sites for the rumor info anyway... But I am suprised none of the other sites seem to be under NDA as well. Or perhaps they haven't been put under NDA yet...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Of course I would love a front page story telling us exactly what is what as far as rumors go, but I completely understand why that can't happen. T|C got into a real bind with that last year.
    When it truly is "news" then it will appear on the front page, otherwise it'll be in here, the forums.
    As far as the "rumors" section on the front page? Well, they may be few and far between, but I'm sure that's there for when the staff gets a rumor about something they aren't under NDA for!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I saw this but then the topic was "Why the 670 is not on T/C's front page?" which is not about the 670 h/w itself but the question of where's T/C's official news about the 670.

IMO, it does not belong with the other thread.
    Well, in that case, it should be in the Treocentral.com forum
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    But I am suprised none of the other sites seem to be under NDA as well. Or perhaps they haven't been put under NDA yet...
    Yet

TC hasnt looked to report on rumors in a good while, so it shows that they wouldnt say much. Even if they would have something substantial (not like they dont but I am just saying if), it would make sense to not say anything and keep folks coming into the discussion forum and asking around. Rumors are always most fun when no one official speaks on them
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12