1.    #1  
    I know many folks have a love/hate relationship with rumors about upcoming products. But, the only current rumors seem to be about a Pocket PC (or other Windoze version) of the Treo. By this time last year I think there were rumors about the 650 including specs, leaked photos, etc. Is it an ominous sign that there are no rumors at all about a pending PalmOS based Treo device???
    there have been plenty of leaked rumors. the pics fr the 650 came out at the end of august last year (thanks weebit )

rumors abound about the possibility of the OS being cobalt.

there was also a cute new pic posted today.

you posted this in the wrong forum by the way...try the future treos forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    I know many folks have a love/hate relationship with rumors about upcoming products. But, the only current rumors seem to be about a Pocket PC (or other Windoze version) of the Treo. By this time last year I think there were rumors about the 650 including specs, leaked photos, etc. Is it an ominous sign that there are no rumors at all about a pending PalmOS based Treo device???

Roc fella, the guy who posted the WM Treo 670 vid on HoFo, also mentioned a Cobalt Treo in the works and he said he would try to get pics fo that too... but who knows...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions