1.    #1  
    Any ideas. It seems the sprint insurance only replaces a phone 2 within 12 a 12 month period + a 50 deductible!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingtreo
    Any ideas. It seems the sprint insurance only replaces a phone 2 within 12 a 12 month period + a 50 deductible!
    Thats pretty good. How many times you planning on losing or breaking yours?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    Well. I appreciate your helpful information. I mean it has definately helped me much. Many members have had their treo replaced 7,8,9 times in a year. I dont want to have my treo break twice in, lets say 8 months, then have no coverage for the rest of the year.
    breakage,loss,theft is replaced 2 times w/$50 deductible. the extended warranty part is different. Besides there is one yr warranry from Palm.
    So what's your issue besides not understanding the insurance?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    See: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=91884

In short you might find an Insurance company outside of Lockline (Sprint's insurer), but there is no real gurantee you will. And what they might cover varies.

And if you think any of them would give more than 2 replacements in a year and still have you on their policy.....good luck .