Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I am at 17 people I have "Converted". I am still trying to talk my wife into getting one!
    Did you get your $370 worth of Sprint credit???
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    also - it looks as if earthlink has some good deal where they're selling 650s for $200?

anyone hear of that?
    Yup...most of us. Just take an add to your local Sprint and they will ad match for $300!!!!

$300 friggin' dollars for a Treo 650!! I'm pretty sure that's the price, anyway.

AND IF YOUR FRIENDS DON'T THINK THE TREO IS WORTH $100 AFTER REBATES, THEN YOU OUGHTA KICK 'EM IN THE NADS.
    "Is that a blackberry" ... I got "is that a bluetooth" the other day

Later they explained they meant blackberry....
    The the other day I had a customer ask if mine had "Blueberry" and wasn't sure what he meant for a minute. It was very difficult to keep from laughing.
    Last edited by jamesgangut; 08/28/2005 at 11:47 AM.
    Quote: Did you get your $370 worth of Sprint credit???

I didn't have one of them use Sprint. All T-Mobile, Cingular & Verizon.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

i was a conformist, working in the film industry several people use the on set. it gives us easy access to our emails, a memo pad to jot down notes, and for me the documents to go (excel) helps me keep up with my records. so who knows how many people i've influenced. but not that you bring it up the set i am working on now, i've counted at least 30 people who are using them.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123