Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have two: one 650 and one 600...both men who couldn't deal with a woman having a cooler phone than they did!
    Treo 650 Wireless Headset
    My partner for starters, though she is more into it because of WordPop! - Addictive. Many of my friends are impressed but are waiting to end their cel contracts. Only Verizon, Cingular and Sprint carry it in PRPRPR $and$ $there$ $are$ $other$ $celphones$ $companies$ $that$ $give$ $you$ $much$ $better$ $airtime$/$talktime$ $rates$. $Anyway$, $I$ $wrote$ $about$ $my$ $experience$ $with$ $the$ $650$ $for$ $the$ $technology$ $online$ $magazine$ $of$ $the$ $PR$ $Bar$ $Association$. $I$ $have$ $since$ $started$ $seeing$ $them$ $in$ $court$.
    Got one from Tmobile... cousin of mine
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
    A total of 5 people for me, coworkers and friends. 2 on Cingular, 2 on Sprint, 1 on Verizon. We should get reward points from Palm for doing this! People always get jealous when they see my tricked out Treo 650!
    Two for me. Both Sprint. Seeing them more and more every day.
    i just got three people to purchase the 650 (Sprint) because they saw me using it.
    Software Engineer
    US Army TACOM
    Civilian
    Four people at work. All in a 2 day period. But one dope got the 600 by mistake, not the 650. Didn't even know what he was buying, just took whatever the salesman handed him. He's still happy with it, and glad to spend less $$ than he would have on a 650, but the fact that my screen has double the resolution of his is sticking in his craw.
    zero... everybody loves it, but whenthey ask how much? and I reply $450 they cringe (cheap bastards) lol
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Zero for me too.

I'm a rotten, selfish person. I like being unique, and I think the Treo would 
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Sorry, text got truncated. I was trying to say, I like being unique. I don't want everyone having the same phone as I do. I'm scum
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    So far only two. One was still using an old Samsung I300. It took me about 3 months of extreme flaunting to him to make him aware of his sad misfortunes and shortcomings. Now he's the proud owner of a Sprint 650 and wonders why it took him so long to convert.

If people would just listen to me the first time.....
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    I've got quite a few people jealous of my T650, & 1 of them is way on the fence regarding whether or not to invest in one. No converts yet!!! I'm sure trying though...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I got my new treo 650 (sprint), and i really like it.
    I don't even own one and I've influenced two for sure. In fact one of these (my wife) ended up having several people in her office get one, so the number is probably 6 -8. I will (at last) be getting my own any day now.
    I've learned a lot from my wife having one. They are quite an impressive device. Hers is really underutilized. I've been a dedicated Palm user for several years, so that part of the Treo will not be too much of an adjustment.

- husband
    - friend #1
    - friend #2
    - friend #3

I am the only person at my work with it. None of the VPs at my company use PDAs, only one has a Blackberry. Quite embarrassing since I work for a well established nationally known company.
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Quote Originally Posted by gregl
    I don't even own one and I've influenced two for sure. In fact one of these (my wife) ended up having several people in her office get one, so the number is probably 6 -8. I will (at last) be getting my own any day now.
    I've learned a lot from my wife having one. They are quite an impressive device. Hers is really underutilized. I've been a dedicated Palm user for several years, so that part of the Treo will not be too much of an adjustment.
    Doesn't it just kill you that your wife has a cooler, better gizmo than you? I couldn't live with that myself!
    I am at 17 people I have "Converted". I am still trying to talk my wife into getting one!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

18.    #38  
    one of my clients' office mgr got a blackberry so he told the acctg girl to get him one - then i showed him my t650 and he changed his mind and told her to look into a treo

also - it looks as if earthlink has some good deal where they're selling 650s for $200

?

anyone hear of that?

they found some offer in email...
    A lot of ppl in Canada don't have PDA phones ... only the bussiness ppl.

I'm a student & working, all my friends want Treos & are slowly thinking about buying them. Even if it's costing them an arm and leg.
    I think my buddy I was referring to in my previous post here, is going to be getting the T650 on 09/16.

As he says it... he sweet-talked the chick on the phone in Customer Service, into giving it to him for $100 at that date.

Whether or not that is true, the point is I may have finally converted someone!!! a good day!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast