Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi there.
    I am from the UK and have just joined.
    I havew over a few years used the Palm v, which I liked very much. Then the 515, then the T3 and a few weeks back bought a Lifedrive, the lifedrive went back for a refund within 3 days. Did not get on with it at all.
    Had seen many a picture of the Treo around and never really gave it a second thought. I recently went to Brussells with work and saw a Treo 650 at a PalmOne trade stand and had a little play, for approx only 5 mins.
    I have just bought a new on from ebay and also the palmone treo 650 cradle...al I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh man what have I been missing this is just the coolest thing around.
    I synced it all up only 5 hours ago and already have done the ROM upgrade. It is really fantastic. Just thought I'd say a HELLO to you all and to let you know how much I love me Treo.
    Congratulations on your new toy and welcome to TC!
    trust me ...that's just infatuation. Wait till you get your hands on the Treo 700

(I know I'm evil - what can I say?)
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    trust me ...that's just infatuation. Wait till you get your hands on the Treo 700

(I know I'm evil - what can I say?)
    Hi,
    I did see the PHOTOS? of ther 700.can you let me know if this really is going to happen? If so when will they hit the UK?
    Congratulations! Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by magician
    Hi,
    I did see the PHOTOS? of ther 700.can you let me know if this really is going to happen? If so when will they hit the UK?
    Pay no attention to the one they call chillig35. He's a known thread crapper and poo slinger.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Pay no attention to the one they call chillig35. He's a known thread crapper and poo slinger.

Yesssss!
    Finally - official confirmation! Wait till I rub this in jmill's face! He will have to eat my poo too!

BTW Insertion - is this your first recess appointment?
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    I'd give Insertion a recess appointment any day. Cause while he may have a few that don't like him, I know on a full floor vote he'd always win .
    no no no ...
    I mean that Insertion made his first recess appointment by designating me as Official Thread-Crapper and Poo Slinger. After all he is the Grand Poobah now that he crossed the 5000 mark and Kram's post-count!
  10.    #10  
    I hear the POO SLINGER phrase when I recently went to see the film: Madagascar! Was that him, one of those cheeky monkeys?????
    I, Sir, am no monkey!
    though I have received compliments on my "cheeks" ....
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    I'd give Insertion a recess appointment any day. Cause while he may have a few that don't like him, I know on a full floor vote he'd always win .
    Thank you sir. And what happened to Justice Thomas?

no no no ...
    I mean that Insertion made his first recess appointment by designating me as Official Thread-Crapper and Poo Slinger. After all he is the Grand Poobah now that he crossed the 5000 mark and Kram's post-count!
    Poo-bah?!? Oh that's bad...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Welcome to Treo 650 and TC.
    Welcome to TC. Just so you know, we're not all as retarded as Insertion and his buddies. :P
    I'm thinking I'll do a monthly rotation of figures I personally like. So it will be John Brown for now and I'll move on to someone else a while later. Sometime in September if I remember to change it .
    he's off spanking his monkey! :P
    [QUOTE=chillig35]trust me ...that's just infatuation. Wait till you get your hands on the Treo 700
    QUOTE]

Huh? when this treo 700 be available... just bump in and curious about the Treo 700.
    he's off spanking his monkey! :P
    if you read his posts you'll find he likes to do that
    Congrats & welcome to this great forum. Lot's of info & pleanty of laughs, as you can see/read.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast