Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    if you read his posts you'll find he likes to do that
    Do I smell a "hater" in the house?

Don't fret folks, because of popular demand I'm brining him back!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Congrats & welcome to this great forum. Lot's of info & pleanty of laughs, as you can see/read.
    I really did not know what to expect on this forum. I imagined that it would be filled with lots of learned thoughts and conservative approches, how wrong was I. You guys and gals are very cool dudes. Keep up the fantastic work.
    It's an education, one that I am taking in and laughing at too!
    Bravo.
    Martin from the UK.
    Where are most of you from? USA I guess, any British on here?
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    if you read his posts you'll find he likes to do that
    And you've never partook of this activity...

May the fles of a thousand pitbull infest your groin!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by magician
    I really did not know what to expect on this forum. I imagined that it would be filled with lots of learned thoughts and conservative approches, how wrong was I. You guys and gals are very cool dudes. Keep up the fantastic work.
    It's an education, one that I am taking in and laughing at too!
    Bravo.
    Martin from the UK.
    Where are most of you from? USA I guess, any British on here?
    Actually, it's pretty diverse here. Euro's, Americans, Canucks, an Aussie or two...some of us just like to have a little fun.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Actually, it's pretty diverse here. Euro's, Americans, Canucks, an Aussie or two...some of us just like to have a little fun.
    THat picture to the left....the one of the baby [U]MEMBER INSERTION orangatang? (did I spell it ok?) is the same look as I looked when I found out how good the 650 was!
    Imagine what I will look like when the magical 700? come out?
    I'll be KING KONG............oh awa oh awa oh aw
    I've found it to be a universal expression.

Often it is an "I can't believe you just asked such a dumb question" look (not directed at you.)

It was also the look i had when i dropped my Treo 600 in the toilet last year...

7.    #27  
    THe same look as me when I got my tax bill this year.and ever year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The same look when I found out that the best that an Intelligent Designer could come up with was Insertion!

The only other explanation could be random mutations ....
    Last edited by chillig35; 08/04/2005 at 11:47 AM.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Tax Bill expression? How about cellphone bill expression?

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    It was also the look i had when i dropped my Treo 600 in the toilet last year...
    Insertion: Your sig picture and the thought above have me cracking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Insertion: Your sig picture and the thought above have me cracking up.
    I'm glad you find that funny, pal!

You know, the bad thing was, I didn't even go into the bathroom to use the toilet...

It did give me the perfect excuse to get the 650 though.

I'm glad you find that funny, pal!

You know, the bad thing was, I didn't even go into the bathroom to use the toilet...

I thought I was retarded.............
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Hmm... Your screen name is "magician"... does that mean that maybe you're a performing magician? If that's the case, it would make at least two of us here! I'm actually a part time professional magician.

Sometimes I like to pretend I have to crap really really bad, just so I can sit in the bathroom and play with my Treo. And when the wife knocks on the door and says, "Are you ok honey, you've been in there awhile." I just muttle out, "Yeah babe, just feelin' a little sick tonight." And after my Treo fetish time is complete, I'm treated like a king for the rest of the night. Ahhhh....I love my life.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Tmi!!!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobh
    Hmm... Your screen name is "magician"... does that mean that maybe you're a performing magician? If that's the case, it would make at least two of us here! I'm actually a part time professional magician.
    Yeah,
    I am a full time pro magician working mainly in London.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Sweet! I'm out here in Seattle. The Treo sure comes in handy when you find your self lost on the way to a show, or booking another show while you're out on the road! One app you'll definitely want is Directory Assistant.

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/

Maybe you have it already though...

Cheers,
    Jacob H.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12