1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to use the memory card on a treo 650 as a flash drive? Anyway to get it to show up as a drive letter and access files directly? Via bluetooth or USB?
    You mean like if you could use your card to export data to your PC, and vice versa?

hmmmm....did you try a search of the forums??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    fooll, if you know answer help not him?
    That is one clever monkey...answering without answering.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by sab003
    Is there anyway to use the memory card on a treo 650 as a flash drive? Anyway to get it to show up as a drive letter and access files directly? Via bluetooth or USB?
    Card Export II or Blue Filez. google them. And do please search next time, last think we need is a pissed off monkey on our hands...

Timmay

(was that so hard? don't give ppl a hard time, just tell them the answer and ask them to search next time... jesus)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    (was that so hard? don't give ppl a hard time, just tell them the answer and ask them to search next time... jesus)
    Timmay, IMHO the monkey did exactly that...in his own way. Note the bolded words in his response. I think he was VERY helpful to the OP.

Just my 2 cents...

-Joe
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    So doing a search on jesus helps?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Timmay, IMHO the monkey did exactly that...in his own way. Note the bolded words in his response. I think he was VERY helpful to the OP.

Just my 2 cents...

-Joe
    Sometimes the answer lies right in front of ones face...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    so a newbie should search? i did a search if i should search and it yielded nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    so a newbie should search? i did a search if i should search and it yielded nothing.
    funny. Read the forum guidelines...

And for those who missed it...the monkey provided the answer while asking the user to search in the future...
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    ...(was that so hard? don't give ppl a hard time, just tell them the answer and ask them to search next time... jesus)
    Please don't add a "Messiah" to the list of monkey monikers