1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can download the ICQ alert sound? The one that say "uh-oh"? I'd like to have it in a .wav file so I can use it as a ringer.

Thanks in advance for you assistance.
    It should be on your PC, if you have ICQ loaded. In the C:\Program Files\ICQ\Sounds\message.wav
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here, I'll just upload it. Mods if this is illegal, delete this post, but since ICQ is free, i don't think it is.

Rename it back to message.wav. I had to name it message.zip to attach it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    how bout someone get me the AIM IM sound in a MIDI file so i can use it with Verichat

Pretty Please
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #5  
    Gracias Insertion!
  6.    #6  
    Insertion - the file is corrupted, won't let me open it. I'll DL ICQ to my desk top and take the sound file directly from it....thanks anyways!
    Did you rename it? Its not a .zip file. Its a .wav, but I had to change the extention in order to attach it. Should only need to rename it back to welcome.wav for it to work.

it worked for me..
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  9.    #9  
    Got to work. Thx Insertion!
    now back to gettin me the AIM sound in MIDI form so i can use it with Verichat
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Using Resco explorer, if I click on a wav file on my SD card it opens the sound manager and adds the sound to it with the title ???. I can then rename it and use it. Give it a shot!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    you cannot get the aim sound in midi form. you can email the wav file to yourself & open it with versamail or snappermail. then open the attachment & it will ask to save into system sounds. for some reason it cannot hotsync over. then you can select it from verichat.
    are you serious??? that will work??? I thought for some reason verichat would only use MIDI files....
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    holy crap it worked, how come no one else could tell me that the millions of other times i asked...nobody actualy reads my posts do they...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    holy crap it worked, how come no one else could tell me that the millions of other times i asked...nobody actualy reads my posts do they...
    Ahhh....CP! Didn't notice you here. Did you need something?

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhh....CP! Didn't notice you here. Did you need something?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    ...nobody actualy reads my posts do they...
    Must be the Eagles ties that keeps us all from ignoring your posts.
    THANKS Insertion!